Hey I'm looking for a few more players for both my games.

Last Stand is a game where Giant Creatures, B-Movie Monsters, and Evil Whatevers are invading the earth. The only stop to it is STRAIN and it's bizarre but heroic Agents. Each player is an Agent of STRAIN an international agency that protects the world. To be an agent you wear a suit of armor made from the invaders giving you amazing powers. Even then you still have to deal with the fear and distrust the world has in you. We currently have two players I'd like more but it'll stay pretty small, probably 4 is as large as I'm ok with. I'm running it Wednesday at 3ish PST. Weekly also.

My Werewolf game will be set in an as yet To Be Announced city. It'll be heavy on RP and Territory Control/Minion Management as you work your way into beating other tribes back. I'm taking Hotline Miami and Drive as heavy influences along with other Neon Noir flicks and media. I have absolutely no idea when I'll run it but if we have a time I'll update. So far we have 3 players and I'm wanting to get around 5ish with 7 probably being a cutoff. Weekly also.

Mics are a big thing for me so it's required. I'm going to be running it in Roll20 also.