Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ALIEN trilogy vs. Quadrilogy

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I just saw the second movie as 'expansion' on the story. In both cases, Riddick and Aliens. It's a good progression, more action, more content, more movie. Unlike Speed 1 and Speed 2.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just to answer a quick question. If you watch the beginning of Alien 3, when the camera is showing off the vacant interior of the Shulako. The camera pans by an egg stuck to a beam (near the mess hall). If you watch it carefully, you'll see the egg has a barcode, or tattoo type marking on it. Which leads you to assume the egg was put there after Aliens, or was on board the whole time.

Of course this only gives us one face hugger, still don't know where the second for Alien 3 comes from.
    Post Count++

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah! Interesting. I never noticed that before. I'm going to rush home and look for it.

There was rumor of some such that the face hugger that implanted the embryo in Ripley, because it was a queen one, that it was special and could implant another embryo. I don't recall where I heard that from.
    "I'm afraid it is you who are mistaken. About a great, many things."

"It is not the rules that make or break a game, it's the GM and the players."

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wasn't there a listing somewhere that suggested the Aliens could undergo transformation into a queen if none were present? Maybe that was in one of the books I read.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah. I remember reading that too!
    "I'm afraid it is you who are mistaken. About a great, many things."

"It is not the rules that make or break a game, it's the GM and the players."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Trilogy? Quartet? Sorry folks I kinda pushed 3 and resurection out of my memory. There should have been a third to tie up some loose ends from the previous but the third they did was just tripe.

I don't want to compare it to the Godfather because while Godfather three didn't seem like a natural part of the trilogy (waaaaay too many new chartacters, for example) it was at least a very good movie in it's own rights.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I once had a VHS that had the Godfather Trilogy spliced together in chronological order. That and the same with Pulp Fiction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12