Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 206

Thread: Noblesse Oblige [REIGN/FREEFORM]

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    10
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    *By fixed roll I meant the one I got for my tournament successes, seems fitting to find fighters from the tournament :P

    * JTamm rolls some dice *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    12-16-2017 07:22 PM
    JTamm rolls some dice: 4d10 (3,10,8,5 = 26)

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    30
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Late in the month, after dealing with the incursions of Khaganate raiders, Graf Reinsbach orders the establishment of small border posts to act as advance warning against encroaching raiding parties.

    *Rolling Territory + Wealth*
    [roll=2d10[/roll]

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    30
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    [[ Oooops, missed a bracket. Re-roll! ]]

    *Rolling Territory + Wealth*
    * The Bear rolls some dice *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    12-16-2017 09:04 PM
    The Bear rolls some dice: 2d10 (3,1 = 4)

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    North Vancouver
    Posts
    86
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    ((Jhan, next time say what you're doing in the forum rather than in the bills themselves. I didn't know what you were doing until I checked it. I thought you were trying to roll to impress the king))
    2x10: you are able to get some stalwart heroes in your employ, particularly of note is a bald man named Jax. He is covered in scar tattoos in addition to ink ones. He rarely speaks, but he won the tourney. his style is frankly insane. he took many blows while the tourney was going on, so many it SHOULD have killed him. people aren't sure if he's human or not, but he, and his greataxe, earned the respect of many of your city's noblemen. benefits will come in the news post forthcoming.

    also: with regards to the map, if you're available tomorrow I'd like to make a few small modifications.

    [[I will be updating stuff over the next 24 hours. I'm completely exhausted right now.]]

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    North Vancouver
    Posts
    86
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Gerhold von reinsbach: high roll = 3: your efforts are stymied by bears. womp-woomp. your men are unable to set up many field outposts. 'the forest is dark and full of BEARS. I Ain't paid to fight BEARS.'

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Coquitlam
    Posts
    18
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Making Plans

    The Graf von Uriz considers a map of the realm silently, his finger fidgeting with the edges of it. He frowns in dismay as he realizes: he knows little of what transpires beyond the walls of his city, and though obvious trouble has yet to reach his lands, he is certain it will come soon enough. Quickly, he draws up another note.

    * Gather information about the Khaganate *

    * Police Aurinsburg *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    12-17-2017 01:13 AM
    Gather information about the Khaganate: 4d10 (6,5,7,3 = 21)
    Police Aurinsburg: 3d10 (10,9,1 = 20)

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    North Vancouver
    Posts
    86
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    high roll = 7: your men fail to gain much information.
    high roll = 10: policing efforts don't yield anything this month beyond the usual.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    20
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    April 4th.
    MAGNAR, SON OF RAGNAR. With the end of the winter, the Southern Forest has once again become passable to human and beast. The task of sallying into the frontier once again falls to you and your Sword-Brethren. I know that hunting the Great-Beast is a task you cherish, but do recall that the slaying of Tyrant-Lizards and the retrieval of the valuable portions of their carcasses is but half your charge. A survey must also be tallied. When Adelaide of Lauenburg leads her own banner into the wilds this summer, I shall expect her to be armed with more information than "THERE GOOD HUNTING. MAGNAR, SON OF RAGNAR KILL MANY GREAT-BEASTS, TYRANT LIZARDS GROW BIGGER BY YEAR, THIS PLEASE MAGNAR."

    Try not to get carried away.

    -Cynric Adalbert Beorhtricsson
    Graf und Hochmeister.

    [A survey and cull of the great-beasts in the Southern Forest is ordered. Knight-Captain MAGNAR, SON OF RAGNAR commands the forces assigned to the task.]
    [Rolling might + wealth]
    * Cataphrak rolls some dice *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    12-18-2017 02:03 AM
    Cataphrak rolls some dice: 6d10 (8,6,10,5,6,3 = 38)

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    North Vancouver
    Posts
    86
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    2x 6 vs. 2x4: Your forces cull the herd.
    The forest attacks back. men on tyrant dragons are at your walls while your men are out!
    * Jgillingham rolls some dice *

    roll defense, either might + territory or might + wealth. must be land might.

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    12-18-2017 02:22 AM
    Jgillingham rolls some dice: 5d10 (5,9,6,1,6 = 27)

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    20
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    The Reserve Banner rises to the walls to defend Schloss Konigsschwert.
    [Rolling Might + Territory]
    * Cataphrak rolls some dice *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    12-18-2017 02:45 AM
    Cataphrak rolls some dice: 6d10 (7,8,8,2,1,4 = 30)

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    North Vancouver
    Posts
    86
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    2x8 vs 2x6: Your men defend your realm admirably, but are unable to push the advantage. many men retreat into the forest. 'they'll be back.'

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    20
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    rerolling by DM decree.
    * Cataphrak rolls some dice *

    Dice Result History - [Hide]
    12-18-2017 06:12 AM
    Cataphrak rolls some dice: 5d10 (9,7,4,10,4 = 34)

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    North Vancouver
    Posts
    86
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    ((sorry about that...))
    -- damage is dealt to the keep of the knight's vigilant. the keep is damaged, and men are killed. they were able to get some men in the keep, and they killed many of your men, and set some on fire. at the end, Lain rushes to defend Lord DAVE, with a handgun in his hands. the boomstick manages not only to kill the man, but also spooks some of the lesser savages and their raptors. they retreat, but the damage has been done. it will take time to rebuild. (lose 1 use of territory this month.)

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    North Vancouver
    Posts
    86
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    ((dispute that arose was that Paul hadn't realized he needed to reduce both stats for the defence after the attack. I forced the reroll because of this.))

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    North Vancouver
    Posts
    86
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    the news is updated. I may add a bit more, but not too much. also, look at the board of bills. There are a number of issues that should be resolved.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •