Hello! I'm Thomas and I have a teenage son and we are looking for 2 or 3 players of any level of game play for our next upcoming campaign. Even if you just want to try it out, that's great too. I've been running games for nearly 6 years now in my Dungeons and Dragons campaign setting, A Light in the Darkness.

We'd like to assemble a pretty small team. We have a couple of players that have moved, and other players aren't able to make all the games. If we could get about 3 core players, we think we'd have a lot of fun. We're here in the college area, we'd like to run games on an average about twice a month, and we're flexible on time. Usually we do Friday or Saturday night, but any night works for us.

If you are interested feel free to email me at tavsdad@yahoo.com

Here is the two campaigns I can run. It's really up to you all to decide which one.

Heart of Darkness-based loosely on Out of the Abyss. You would not need to worry if you read or played this, my campaigns are changed for the campaign world and I only use certain elements of what is published.

A Crimson Shore-a pirate based campaign featuring plenty of exploration.

You can see the campaign journals, and background stories from many of our various adventures over the years here at:

https://alightinthedarknessbythomasc...wordpress.com/

This can also give you some idea of what the adventures will be like. Don't let the quantity scare you it's just my super nerdy hobby to narrate the sessions once we play them.