Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

June 23, 2017: Q&A With Munchkin Spell Skool Artist Katie Cook!

To celebrate the release of Munchkin Spell Skool, exclusively at Walgreens*(hitting stores in the next week or so, so swing by your local Walgreens to pick up a copy, before they disappear),*we sat down with Katie Cook and asked her a few questions about the game, her thoughts on magic, and her favorites from the set!
You've done a lot of work on Munchkin sets now – Munchkin Love Shark Baby, Munchkin Puppies, Munchkin Cthulhu Guest Artist Edition, Munchkin Oz Guest Artist Edition. Did you approach Munchkin Spell Skool any differently?
* * I try to approach everything I do with a sense of humor and enthusiasm .*.*. the Munchkin stuff especially so. These sets are such a blast to work on.*
As you know, players in this Munchkin game are young students at a magic school. Did that theme inspire you? How? *
* * I guess you could say I am a fan of a certain series of books about students at a magic school.*

Which was your favorite card to draw for Munchkin Spell Skool? *
* * *Maybe the Food Fighters? Eggs-and-bacon food-fight face is a classic.*
Was there a card or cards that gave you trouble in this set?
* * *I think I drew a few things that were made of barf in this set .*.*. yet had to make it cute. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.*
Was there a card you thought was the funniest or the punniest?
* * *The Rap-Scallions cracked me up. (Editor's note: They crack me up, too.*-HS)*
Do you believe in magic?
* * *If you don't believe in magic, the world gets to be pretty boring.*
Do you have secret magical abilities?*
* * *I am a mom. I am all-knowing and all-seeing.*

How are your other projects? Anything upcoming that fans should look for?
* * I've been illustrating some Star Wars books for Disney/Lucasfilm Press:*ABC-3PO and Obi-123!
Where can fans find you on the web?*
* * *I'm katiecandraw on all the social media:*Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Wordpress, and Facebook.*
You can find out more about Munchkin Spell Skool in our previous Daily Illuminator post*and our feature on Forbes.com. Start your summer schooling at Walgreens now!*

Hunter Shelburne

Warehouse 23 News: We Sell "See" Spells

Discover how to sense danger, detect poison, or set up a magical "watchdog" with GURPS Sorcery: Protection and Warning Spells. This supplement contains 38 new spells*for GURPS Thaumatology: Sorcery. Make your games more magical today with this great download, only from Warehouse 23.