Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: New Player/User In Land O Lakes, Florida! Come say hi! :D

Downloads
    Uploads

New Player/User In Land O Lakes, Florida! Come say hi! :D

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello everyone!

I would just like to make my presence known with a brief introduction post! My name is Daryl Joplin, I'm 21 years old about to be 22 in a couple months, and a relatively new player/user! I have had another account before but cant remember it for the life of me. If you recognize my name, well hello again! I have this undying urge to play tabletop RPGs but sadly have had no outlet. I would love to find a local group to play with however that doesn't sound very realistic... So in lou of that, I'm always open for a virtual game on Roll20! If anyone has any Fantasy and/or Post Apocalyptic games running that needs a new member who you wouldn't mind teaching how to create a character then I'd be more than happy to be that guy! I am nearly always of service! <3 I've been wanting to play some kind of Arcane Archer for a while (I have a specific build in mind that involved riding a tiger too) but I'm willing to play about any role besides Clerics.. I dont know why, they just bore me to all hell. Anyways, come say hello and let me know if you're looking for a player! I can't wait to meet you all!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello! Welcome to the forum!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    If you don't mind a slower pace, you might want to look into Play-by-Post games. They tend to be slower, but they are good ways to learn gaming systems as you play.
    Good luck!
    Check out PbP at www.unseenservant.us
    Check out OSRIC at www.osricrpg.com