Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Any 2 player or solo RPG?

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Any 2 player or solo RPG?

Hi everyone I am new here. I have been wanting to get into tabletop RPGs but my husband is a little resistant. I was hoping to play a 2 player RPG to see if he would try that before a big group. If not I would try solo. I have heard some about breaking the ice and trollbabes. I was wondering if there was anything with more depth in the sci Fi, cyberpunk, or fantasy arena for 2 players?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to the forum. My go to system can cover all three of those genres and that system is Savage Worlds. Another methodology you can use to test the RPG waters is an online gaming forum like Roll20. I've been runnig an online campaign for years and have been extremely happy with the results.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds great! Thanks for the reply. I will definitely check both of these out. An hopefully have my husband by my side as well

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are very welcome. My Roll20 Campaign is on Sundays from 10am to 2pm Mountain time zone, if you would like to lurk, PM me and I will give the link so that you can see how the online gaming and Savage Worlds work.