Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Hello from AZ

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello from AZ

Hello my name is Brandon and I am a nerd. I am a Stormtrooper with the 501st, a Jurassic Park Jeep driver, and now that i have a little bit more stability i am hoping to become a Tabletop gamer again. Unfortunately current circumstances prevent me from hosting, and I am a turribul story teller (so I can't GM) but thanks to my quirks and highly maligned dice i have created several memorable and difficult situations. I am fine with playing many different classes but feel fairly drawn to tank characters. I look forward to meeting a group and hopefully resume my tabletop playing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to the forum. Have you ever considered online gaming such as Roll20? Online eliminates the need to physically host and gives you access to a wider variety of systems and settings.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i have tried PbP but found that annoying waiting for different members with different schedules to interact, and if one member stops posting all-together derailing the campaign, but I haven't tried d20 yet.

Downloads
    Uploads
    PbP is completely different from Roll20, PbP can be just like you stated. Roll20 is real time via a chatting, but if you rather not type, you can do voice and if you use Skype, you can even add in video.