Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
GURPS June 8, 2016: Bill & Ted's Excellent Boardgame At PHD
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: June 8, 2016: Bill & Ted's Excellent Boardgame At PHD

Downloads
    Uploads

June 8, 2016: Bill & Ted's Excellent Boardgame At PHD

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

June 8, 2016: Bill & Ted's Excellent Boardgame At PHD

SJ Games visited Peachstate Hobby Distributor Speed Gaming recently, and our very own Rhea sat down with the team at Roll For Crit to talk about Bill & Ted's Excellent Boardgame!

As Rhea explains, Bill & Ted's Excellent Boardgame is about guiding your own version of the duo through time and space, collecting historical dudes. She also details a few of our other upcoming releases, like Simon's Cat Card Game, I Hate Zombies, Ogre: Objective 218, and Moop's Monster Mashup!

Thanks to PHD for having us, and to the Roll For Crit folks for the video!

Hunter Shelburne

Warehouse 23 News: There's Power In Allies

With GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 17: Guilds, your GURPS Dungeon Fantasy heroes can reap the benefits that come from joining a group. Get aid, social clout, power-ups, leads on future adventures, and much more. The benefits of friendship are just a download away, from your pals at Warehouse 23!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can guarantee that I will never play nor buy this game, and I actually like Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Good luck selling that.