Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Time for a self-depreciating introduction
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Time for a self-depreciating introduction

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Time for a self-depreciating introduction

Hello, my name is That Man Over There, and I am, surprise surprise, very interested in playing RPGS, or even GMing one at some time. I enjoy Warhammer Fantasy (and its RPGs), Warhammer 40k (and its RPGs), D&D, and Call of Cthulhu, although I am also interested in playing just about any other type of RPG, like the Ghostbusters one, sailor moon (because why not, it looks dumb), and any other rare or obscure one that people can think up.

Beyond that, it's good to meet everyone here.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there and welcome. That's quite a pedigree, coolness. So you looking for players or games or just convo or resources? I've got a bit of burnout myself, I ran Solomon Kane online for almost 3 years and now I can't even theorize about running a campaign again, and even playing is iffy for me, though I have run Feng Shui 2 once so far. I wonder if other people get that level of exhausted from gaming.
    Abstruse Decapod

"Why aren't i just be able to write adventures that don't require crap like an Amish rpg?" -myself

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jpatterson View Post
    Hi there and welcome. That's quite a pedigree, coolness. So you looking for players or games or just convo or resources? I've got a bit of burnout myself, I ran Solomon Kane online for almost 3 years and now I can't even theorize about running a campaign again, and even playing is iffy for me, though I have run Feng Shui 2 once so far. I wonder if other people get that level of exhausted from gaming.
    I have no doubt that they do, but I am mostly looking for playing a game. I can GM, I just am not all too good at it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome on the board its a pleasure to meet you here

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by joeroot9357 View Post
    welcome on the board its a pleasure to meet you here
    Thank you. This is kind of odd, but would it be possible for someone to play an RPG online here, and if yes, what would one have to do to actual join a group.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome. You can check the game advertisements sections also the map to see if anyone is near you, or interested in online play.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive