Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Click here to go to the first special guest post in this thread.   Thread: Which oWoD Vampire the Masquerade Clan is your Favorite?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Most game masters (okay, fine, "Storytellers") have trouble running Ventrue or Brujah well, but when I can find a game master who handles them well, I love to play them!

I have always wanted to find a game master who is skilled with running Nosferatu so that I could try one out.

When I have been roped into playing in a poorly run World of Darkness vampire campaign by eager friends I don't want to disappoint, I play a Malkavian, because bad game masters never seem to be able to ruin Malkies and pretty much leave them alone, which means I can manage to have fun even under a talentless game master and avoid disappointing my friends.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gotta say my favorite clan is the Toreador then The Followers of Set as second. My favorite bloodline is the Baali. Presence is my favorite discipline as it is so subte or should be played that way. I also like Obfuscate,so the combination of Presence and Obfuscate is a winning combination

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456