Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Hello from Pittsburgh
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Hello from Pittsburgh

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello from Pittsburgh

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hi All,

Old Gamer new member- I started poking about the web looking for gaming groups recently as I've become nostalgic for some old style PnP and game across the site- I am happily surprised by the numbers of folks still active in PnP style rpgs- who'd 'ave thunk it!!

Anyway, I look forward to finding some game about da Burgh- if I can figure out how the heck to use the PM systems, two pms sent and no sign of them in my out box .. hrm.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello and welcome to P&PG. Seeing that it says you are from Export, I think you may be from out in my neck of the woods. Provided that you are East of Pittsburgh out by Greensburg area. Any particular RPGs or versions of them that you are seeking? Are you just looking for the old school pen and paper style or are you up for some board game style as well? Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

cplmac
    "You go 50 feet and come to a Y."

Downloads
    Uploads
    HI cplmac,

I am just up 66 and to the Left on 22 so pretty much the same woods . I mostly played AD&D years ago but dabbled with Gamma World, Top Secret, Traveler, Boot Hill and a few others I forget. I played different board games as well- really enjoyed squad leader and related sets from Avon Hill. recently I had experience with Forgotten Realms on the 3.0 and 3.5 rules sets mostly in online campaigns.

So I'm wondering if there are many old nerds out there like me that still meet up to play PnP styled D&D- the rules set and setting are less important than good creative fun and rp, I'd be game for other genres too, like Sci Fi, Horror or something else if the right game comes up.

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome! sincerely hope you find some game. feel free to ask questions, we have lots of made up answers.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive