Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Lfg

Downloads
    Uploads

Lfg

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Fairly experienced gamer looking for group. Have played both RP and power games so whatever style is available you run is fine by me. I've played 3.0, 3.5, Pathfinder, Dark Heresy, Deathwatch, D20 Modern, Shadowrun (6th I believe), some Whitewolf, and a couple of other systems. I haven't had a chance to try 5th edition yet but I'm generally a quick study.

I'm currently available for any afternoon/evening for the foreseeable future*. PM or rely to post are both fine. I will update this post as necessary.

*Like a dunce I forgot about an impending trip to North Dakota for the last 2 weeks of October*
    Last edited by Kritisch; 10-04-2015 at 02:44 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I sent you a pm

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Cthulhu but horror isn't really my dig. Wandering around waiting to be driven insane or killed makes it hard for me to get invested in a character. Unless you run differently from everyone I ever heard of.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I run it more as a pulp adventure kinda like the Brenden Fraiser version of the Mummy

Downloads
    Uploads
    Huh, that sounds more interesting than the other CoC games I've seen/heard. Normally it's a basically a test of who can run the fastest and/or stay sane the longest. I know some DMs advise that the players roll several characters before the game starts. I think you can see why I was a bit turned off initially.

With this new information I will seriously consider it. Gimme a day to look up rules and whatnot since it will be my first time running CoC rules.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its a percentile system like the Warhammer 40k rpg, expect it doesn't have classes or feats

Downloads
    Uploads
    OP Updated.