Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Life Chat Rooms - Page 3
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Life Chat Rooms

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Oh oh oh oh. I found this:

http://www.mebeam.com/

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hooray for thread necro-ification! I'd been poking around recently and found the chat room. Are there plans in the works still for a dieroller for it? I'd be more inclined to try running a game onsite if there was one. I'm not fond of OpenRPG as it is kinda clunky to set up (or it was when I last used it) and my laptop never did like it.

As InfoStorm suggested, a simple one would be ubernifty. The one addition I would ask for is the ability to hotkey certain rolls. For example if I had my attack roll pre-calculated I could save it as a hotkey or a macro (I forget what they're called).
    Games: Exalted 2e pre-errata (hiatus), Recruiting for a Sci-Fi/Fantasy game (System TBD) in SF south bay area
    The Dolling Blogs (1, 2, 3 & 4)

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    now that the forums have a die roller, would it be hard to get the flashchat and the die roller talking to each other? then just dump anything within the roll tags to, perhaps, a special thread on the forum for the purpose of generating a roll which results get sent back... unless you could do it all behind the scenes. ^^ that would be nice.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maptool is your way to go...it's free, it has chat (we use skype for voice too) a die roller and 100 macros (assignable to hotkeys) which can be sent straight to chat or sent your chat window for modification before you post them. I will qualify to say I haven't tried the others, I tried this one, it worked well for all we do. I haven't DMed on it but it has a the bells and whistles-> fog of war/light souces/vision independently assignable, a token making utility on the RPtools site which could not be simpler to use. and a host of secret roll to the gm etc nuances.

Yeah I'm a cheerleader for it...ONLY because I am not a technophile and in both the installation and use it's been easy---it works with MAC OS too (one of our players is a MAC user)

Editops, after I posted I realized there were 2 pages I hadn't read, if this is unhelpful, disregard
    Last edited by amardolem; 10-31-2008 at 09:02 PM.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Holy crap. I rolled another 20!
    "And then you wake up."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123