Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Hullo all!
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Hullo all!

Downloads
    Uploads

Hullo all!

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Greetings, people of these forums!

My name is Nicholas and I write to you from Hungary. I'm 25, recently graduated (Philosophy! Woo!), and already working.
    I have only dipped my toes in role-playing games (WFRP 2nd and 3rd ed), mostly as a GM. I am however very much a newbie (played like.. .three sessions? GMing seems way too overwhelming ). Nevertheless I would like to give tabletop RPing another try. (I did some role-playing in video games since... Jedi Academy at the very least.) But now as a player, so I can watch from a safe distance, how all things work and add up in the long run
    Now, about this website Is this a role-playing forum, or more of a LFP/LFG database-ish forum? The longer I'm exploring the site, the more I find it to be the latter.

Sincerely,
    Nick

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Nicholar. I was a fan of WFRP1 and 2 and made some homemade fan stuff for it (ship sheets, potion tables, an adventure called Winter's Cold Heart). It was and still is my local group's go-to for fantasy gaming on the rare occasions we meet anymore. I never played 3, I kinda like the look of it and it seems simpler in some ways but a lot more involved in others, all the cards and stuff.

This site gained its greatest popularity as a player/game connection site and resource. It also has a solid general gaming discussion function.

It also currently has, and has had, both play by post and live text-chat games in the chatroom (which has been down for a few months, unfortunately). I ran a weekly game of Robert E. Howard's Solomon Kane for almost 3 years in the chatroom here, though with chat down, people seem to have migrated to roll20 for realtime chat gaming.

Feel free to message me or post here or whatever you want to do with any other questions or comments, it is good to give the forums some current discussion.
    Abstruse Decapod

"Why aren't i just be able to write adventures that don't require crap like an Amish rpg?" -myself

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome. This site had a lot of discussions between players at one time, but has become less active over the past year or so. But there are those of us who still visit and add our input!
    Skunk
    a.k.a. Johnprime

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome. please ask us as many questions as you like!
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey there! Just thought I'd say hello since you mentioned WFRP3. I'm mad keen to get into a game of I, obviously I'm a bit removed from you but I've got a good bit of experience playing through various online formats. Anyway, hoping to get in touch with at some stage.

Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome on the community just enjoy the stay here