Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Simple Superheroes RPG

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Simple Superheroes RPG

Simple Superheroes: The RPG of Infinite Powers and Possibilities is currently on Kickstarter.As the designer, I'd be happy to answer any questions folks out there might have.
    Designer Compose Dream Games | Simple Superheroes: The RPG of Infinite Powers and Possibilities is now on Kickstarter!

www.ComposeDreamGames.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    The kickstarter ends this Monday at 10:52am EST
    So if being able to build superheroes with a framework that lets you define how your powers work sounds interesting go check it out.

I'm doing a QA session on RPGnet's IRC channel in just a few minutes.
    Designer Compose Dream Games | Simple Superheroes: The RPG of Infinite Powers and Possibilities is now on Kickstarter!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Simple Superheroes is now officially in print.

The game design is meant to be a simple framework that guides you in designing unique powers for every hero players create. I've run hundreds of games with players at conventions. It has Strainpoints that you can spend to get extra dice, pull off stunts, and generally push your character. The primary way to recover Strainpoints is through Relations. People, places, things, and values that your hero cares about.

If your curious about the game head over to the downloads page and grab a copy of Heart of Simple Superheroes, and overview of the game system.

The game is currently available through Indie Press Revolution and through the Compose Dream Game Marketplace.

I got to launch the game in Toronto yesterday at the venerable Silver Snail Comics, which was awesome.