Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Hello There!
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Hello There!

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello There!

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Forgot I signed up a while ago. Just activated, actually.

Hello everyone! I am a long time Game Master, and Tabletop RPG Designer. My group has been working on the same one for some 8 years now, and it's about to hit print. How exciting!

As a game master, I enjoy fantasy, sci-fi, and super heroes at the table. When playing through a chat room or other text-based method, I am a fan of the horrible... the gruesome... the dark and sinister. My favorite enemies to send against players are undead, constructs, or giant bugs.

I am a fan of universal systems with easy to follow rules, but with a huge amount of available character design and customization.

Also, I run two groups, currently, one every Friday evening and one every other Tuesday, in the local area.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome it's great to have you

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to the forum.
    Skunk
    a.k.a. Johnprime

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome. start a few threads. we love questions and comments.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive