Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Part: 2, Act: 1, Scene 1

Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Ersun

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    [Initiative: 6]

[if Early Move Action: Drawing Weapon and Positioning]
    Ersun quickly reacts and positions himself while drawing his sword. He moves so to get onto the goblinís side so it would be harder for the half-breed to come and charge or flank him.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Post Bax, Garrisan, Kryslogious, Ordechai, Wrenwil

Ordechai: Turns to regard the armored knight with confusion at his outburst as if thinking to himself ~Who is this?!~ ...watching him kneel towards Wrenwil only develops this puzzlement further, but given his own fate is on the line he decides not to sidetrack the issue at hand and instead appeals to the dwarves.

"Sirs, I am not your kin, or even your ally, so I will not ask you to ignore your duty. All I ask is that you admit we share one thing in common... distaste for men like him!" Points to Garrisan. "The Kingdom of Barossa is rotten with his like. So long as they are feared, pandered too or tolerated its future is dim and full of shadows. Atrocities like the midnight massacre are only a glimpse of what will come if men like him tinder a civil war..."

Garrisan: Laughs in a mocking tone. "Is this how you beg?!"

Ordechai: Ignores Garrisan and continues to address the dwarves. "He is right about one thing though... I do know things about the black network... but I was never one of their cohorts! I will share my secrets with you because they won't go to waste on dwarves of honor and backbone."

"Judge me not on his claims..."
    Jabs his finger again towards Garrisan "...but rather on the value of my information on the true threat to the security of your clan and the realm of Barossa!"

Last edited by Narayan; 08-02-2015 at 02:48 AM.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Post Alic, Bax, Garrisan, Kryslogious, Malic, Ordechai, Wrenwil

​Alic and Malic mutter a few things to each other in dwarven before they speak up.

Malic: "Very well Ordechai, we will hear out your testimony before we decide how imperative it is to take you back for trial."

Ordechai: Nods with some relief.

Garrisan: Appears infuriated. "This is MY MISSION! I will handle the deal-making and/or questioning!"

Alic: Shakes his head. "Wrong Garrisan, your rank and position in Barossa means nothing here. We've risked our necks for this warrant so we have every right to see it through, and since we hold more votes, we've decided the best course of action is to dissolve our partnership and report you as a dishonorable cutthroat when we get back."

Garrisan: Gets red in the face. "How DARE YOU!"

Alic: "I'd advise you to leave now before we put you in chains!"

Bax: Hops up and down giddily. -Speaking Common- "Yesss I'd like to see that!"

Garrisan: Glares at everyone memorizing all your faces. "You'll regret this!" He hisses between his teeth.

[Everyone: What do you do?]

Downloads
    Uploads

Wrenwil

The tension between the father and son team, and the Barossan was building, but Wrenwil was pleased with the direction things were taking.

"Malic, Alic, I must thank you for your words, and your acceptance to hear Ordechai's words. Alic, if you will allow me, I will tend to your wounds before we continue."

He looked to Garissan.~We can not trust this man, he must go.~

"I am sorry that your personal wishes will not come to fruition. Every man has his reasons, yet we fear that yours may not be as just and transparent as the rest of us desire. Respect for life, change, and the notion that a man need not die for retribution alone, has prevented much blood and suffering today. From suffering, only suffering can grow. Please be on your way, and know that should it be required, we will ensure that a fair trial is allowed to this man."

Downloads
    Uploads

Kryslogious

Kryslogious eyes Garrisan making sure he keeps good on his promise to leave. The sound of the river near by grew ever so inviting to wash the sweat of his face with, but until Garrisan has left he did not feel comfortable showing his face. While staying ever vigilant he decides to make conversation with the dwarves.

"You have a good son Malic, and he has a good axe swing..." he digressed jokingly "I will be the first to apologies for my actions, I had no intention of causing harm to good people."

He continues to converse with them when a side question staked his mind.

"My lord," he asked Wrenwil "for what cause have you summoned me? I do not recall hearing a legendary wish when I stepped fourth from the light."

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Post Alic, Bax, Garrisan, Kryslogious, Malic, Ordechai, Wrenwil

Frustrated beyond measure, Garrisan hastily takes his leave striding back the way you came cursing bitterly. As he departs, Malic acknowledges the armored strangers words with a nod, though he clearly remains uneasy about him.

Malic: -Speaking Common to Kryslogious- "Alic sharpens that axe every evening, fortunate for you that your armor is fine enough to prevent a more serious wound."

Alic:-Speaking Dwarven to Malic- "Perhaps more fortunate for me that the skull of a StoneBones dwarf is harder than a rock!" He jokes while tying off the bloody bandage around his head and grimaces. "What do you think father? Should I let the stranger 'tend to my wounds'?"

Malic: -Answers back to Alic in Dwarven- "If they wanted to finish us off at this point they wouldn't have to resort to trickery. So far as this goes we might as well trust them knowing mighty Moradin is watching over us."

Alic: -Speaking Dwarven- "Does it not shame us to receive aid from a human cleric?"

Malic: -Speaking Dwarven- "No son, it does not shame us. It honors them rather to be able to aid a warrior son of Moradin, even if they might not see it that way."

Alic: Grunts and calls back to Wrenwil. -Speaking Common- "Yes sir you may tend to my wounds!"

Meanwhile Malic continues to look upon the armored knight scratching at his beard before he finally works up the nerve to ask...

Malic: -Speaking Common to Kryslogious- "Who are you strange one and why have you appeared?" He asks.

The rest of the caravan begins to move forward again now that the battle has ended. None of the others seem interested in comment except the Mgorongoron bard who timidly approaches Ordechai for an introduction.

[Kryslogious, Wrenwil: What do you do?]

__________________________________________________ __

<End of Scene 1>

Experience Award Time
    (* = Normal xp adjusted for bloodlines, roleplaying xp is not penalized for bloodlines like normal xp)

Main Group______________________________________

PC's

Kryslogious - 500 xp + 300 bonus roleplaying xp +1 Build Point
    Wrenwil - 500 xp + 300 bonus roleplaying xp +2
    Build Points

NPC's

Ordechai - 250 xp
    Bax - 300 xp
    Alic - 250 xp
    Malic - 250 xp
    Zie'Chael - 150 xp

Other Group_________________________________________

PC's
    Ersun - 750 xp + 200 bonus roleplaying xp + 2 build points

NPC's
    Ania - 500 xp

__________________________________________________ ___

Part 2, Act 1, Scene 2
    can be found here:
    http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthr...58#post6676058

Please adjust your sheets for your xp and build points and post your next actions in the new thread on EN World.
    Last edited by Narayan; 08-06-2015 at 02:42 AM.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011