Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Umm, what?
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Umm, what?

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Umm, what?

So I have been gone for almost a full 8 or so months, could someone catch me up on why Morashitar was banned (sorry if it's a touchy subject) and anything else in recent news of the site?

Downloads
    Uploads
    PM Sent

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would like to know too. I don't think I was here for that.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone can also PM me or the admins if you really feel it's important enough to find that out (I don't mind answering questions of any kind of course, just saying it's just more gossipy than really interesting). Welcome back to the site though.

The long and short of it though, is that he was being a bit ... I think unhelpful would be a valid term to use, regarding some of his comments and actions and "practices" for finding people for his games, especially considering being part of the moderating staff. It was pretty much a no-brainer decision that would be made on any trusted staff member engaged in such a way. He had his points here and there could be some considerations for some of his attitude, but the net is still the same - you gotta have boundaries of reasonable behavior in your disagreements or anticipation of occurrences, and temper that with what you think is the right thing to do.
    Last edited by jpatterson; 04-22-2015 at 07:01 PM.
    Abstruse Decapod

"Why aren't i just be able to write adventures that don't require crap like an Amish rpg?" -myself