Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
DFW guy looking for ANY kind of game
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: DFW guy looking for ANY kind of game

Downloads
    Uploads

DFW guy looking for ANY kind of game

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello Everyone,

I'm a gamer living slightly to the Fort Worth side of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. I am looking for people to game with. My favorite systems are probably Call Of Cthulhu and D&D, but I also play GURPS, World Of Darkness, Traveller, Palladium, Hero System... you get the idea. I'm really not picky -- my gaming group collapsed a while back (GM and some players moved away), and I miss it terribly. I am also willing to GM. We have a baby, so hosting would be problematic, but I'm willing to drive or play online.

Anyway, looking forward to meeting some folks and joining some discussions.

- Skribler

Downloads
    Uploads

this might be a fit

-= urthmover =-

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there Skribler, good to meet you. I"m afraid I'm not local, nor am I running any online games, though that's the most recent thing I did, was run an almost four year chat game in here for Solomon Kane. Warhammer 2e and CoC are two of my local group's usual games, so I can appreciate CoC can be a bit hard to find players for. I know of a couple people that I think are running things online, I think someone here is running a WoD but it's more a friend of a friend thing.

What's caused you to pop up for gaming recently? Did you move or people move away, etc? That's what I've seen a lot of people give as their reason for "getting back into" gaming, most often. I know there's a Serenity chat game on Sundays in the chat here, and at one time I think there is/was a Pathfinder game going on in here, or roll20, but I'm not sure what day. I'm not sure about anything else offhand.
    Abstruse Decapod

"Why aren't i just be able to write adventures that don't require crap like an Amish rpg?" -myself