Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: I Want You!

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I Want You!

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.

I'm looking for a few dedicated individuals who would be interested in taking their participation here at Pen & Paper Games to the next level by contributing to the site as moderators. Ideally, I would like to have at least one moderator for each of the forumís genre categories (Fantasy, Generic, Sci-Fi / Futuristic, Horror / Dark Future, and Super-Heroic.) And I'm not talking about a moderator in just the sense of someone who monitors threads and polices forums. I'm looking for people who are willing to champion each one of these areas as a facilitator, if you will, to start up and keep the conversations going, find new and interesting news to talk about, and of course, ban people at the first opportunity (j/k).

If you think that the person Iím looking for is you and you're feeling crazy enough to take on such a role, drop me a PM and tell me why you would make a good moderator and which of the forum categories youíd like to champion.
    Robert A. Howard
    Pen & Paper Games
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you to everyone who has been willing to put in an application and take up this challenge. I'm going to give anyone who is interested a few more days to put in their applications and then I'm going to start making decisions.

By the by, no one has PM'd me about the Generic/Universal section yet, so if anyone is interested in moderating that section, please let me know.
    Robert A. Howard
    Pen & Paper Games

Downloads
    Uploads
    How many pm's have you gotten for horror/dark future? just curious :3
    "If you are flamable and have legs you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedburg

"If you find you are falling into madness -- dive." -Malkavian Proverb

Swords don't need reloading... that's why I am a melee fan .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha, I love your last saying at the bottom of your posts. I read that and it cracked me up. where if you don't mind me asking. Did you make that up or did you get that form some where else?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wandering Bard View Post
    Ha, I love your last saying at the bottom of your posts. I read that and it cracked me up. where if you don't mind me asking. Did you make that up or did you get that form some where else?
    I was reading a book by Max Brooks titled "The Zombie Survival Guide" and on the back of the book it had a list of helpful hints that said "Blades don't need reloading." I couldn't help but laugh and agree and it dawned on me that that's why all of my characters seem to be melee fans so it's kinda half and half. I'm glad it made you laugh
    Last edited by Rain_Spider_08; 07-20-2007 at 08:33 PM. Reason: typo
    "If you are flamable and have legs you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedburg

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's still time to apply for most of the positions if you've been on the fence and haven't decided yet whether or not you want to become a mod. I am starting to make decisions though, so please PM me as soon as possible if you're interested.
    Robert A. Howard
    Pen & Paper Games

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope you got my pm for horror/dark future... Did you?

Downloads
    Uploads
    YO! Farcaster. I would love to be a moderator for my fav genre (supers). It looks as though the respocibilties you listed are a bit beyond what I could produce. Sorry, man.