Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
@@*@&#%^!(@*!
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Click here to go to the first special guest post in this thread.   Thread: @@*@&#%^!(@*!

Hybrid View

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

@@*@&#%^!(@*!

The profanity filter is out of control. Because, I'm ***uming that "Mora****ar" is not a bad word.

Or did my personal settings somehow get lowered to "kindergartener?"
    Powered by: Modos RPG, version 1.30
    http://modos-rpg.obsidianportal.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Agreed we can no longer say cl*** or ******in? Also The PnP News bot is being censored so you know the censorship is turned a little too high.
    Last edited by falinxelote; 02-09-2015 at 11:42 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ill fix it.
    Matt James
    Lead Developer, Vorpal Games
    Follow me on Twitter

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just to clarify, will fixing this situation include affected words such as class and passage getting restored to readable forms? Nearly every page of the play-by-post game I'm running, and of course every single posted character sheet, is negatively impacted right now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes
    Matt James
    Lead Developer, Vorpal Games
    Follow me on Twitter

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Matt, everyone seemed rather angry over this but I thought it was funny personally. I knew you would fix it.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    See, this is why I think and always try to remember mods and to the larger extent, the admins like Matt and Farcaster, are really so laudable. They get complaints, sometimes angry, very nearly accusatory and condemning ones, and they work on fixing the issue at hand - hearing the CONTENT of the complaints themselves, and not the emotion or the snideness with which they're uttered. Admins that keep their eyes on the bottom line - fixing things that aren't working, and knowing that "what's broken" is "the members are unhappy" - those are the hallmarks of truly good admins.

Terrific job, Matt and Farcaster.

Thank you. =)
    Abstruse Decapod

"Why aren't i just be able to write adventures that don't require crap like an Amish rpg?" -myself

Downloads
    Uploads

Questions about status of the fix

It has been over two days since I first noticed that most of the posts reverted back to their original content, but at the time of my writing this, there are still affected posts. For example, here: http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...175#post195175

My questions are as follows:
    1. Is the fix still in progress, and assuming I wait long enough, these posts will eventually revert back to their original form?
    2. Did these posts somehow get missed by the fix, and if so, will should I wait for a second pass to fix them or do I need to find the posts that are still affected and revert them manually?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mora****ar assumes there's no problem with it, and if these damnable complaints ****inue, I'll feed them to one of my two dogs (the *****).