Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Echoes From Reno, NV From an old Flagstaff AZ Gamer
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Click here to go to the first special guest post in this thread.   Thread: Echoes From Reno, NV From an old Flagstaff AZ Gamer

Downloads
    Uploads

Echoes From Reno, NV From an old Flagstaff AZ Gamer

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello everyone - I'm a social working, applied sociologist, homeless advocate, adjunct professor of sexology (no, really, I get to teach that and YES we have fun with the gamer stereotype!) and long-time tabletop gamer relocated to the Reno area and TOTALLY removed from my usual circles of gamers in Flagstaff AZ. like many of you "I don't get to game as often as I USED too..", which sucks, but I DO have time now to work on my open-source 3.5 D&D rule set (see www.cinematicsystem.com if you are curious..). Basically, I'm looking to network with other gamers and game designers to build interest in my rule-set and to contribute to the overall gaming community in a new way. I adhere to "gaming relativity" (think cultural relativity applied to gaming) - I never claim my methods of gaming are better than anyone else's, and I try to not take myself too seriously.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to the site!
    Matt James
    Lead Developer, Vorpal Games
    Follow me on Twitter

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, fellow 'Zonie!

This site has a chatroom that's great for online games, and the best way to get involved in the forums is to start a thread.

I'm designing a game as well, and I'm a recovering 3.5 addict so if you want to bounce any ideas off me just say so!