Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Wrestler Creation and Posted Wrestlers - Page 2
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wrestler Creation and Posted Wrestlers

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Nice! I guess Nemesis is out of the picture then! Do you want to carry on with the same story?
    Oh and why is there a list in the Google doc of animal meats and their prices, and poison elves and cryptmasters??

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh did you want me to use Nemsis again and continue the same story? I can do that. Whichever you want to do.

A list of... what? What are you talking about?
    Abstruse Decapod

"Why aren't i just be able to write adventures that don't require crap like an Amish rpg?" -myself

Downloads
    Uploads
    No you can be your new guy, up to you. And scroll to the end of the Google doc you put up :P

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes the lists of traits and cliches and templates. Just something I might try to get to, just "work in progress" stuff.

So maybe White Scorpion was a recent Japanese puroresu exchange talent that happened the same time as Nemesis. Here's the big guy, for completeness. I'd like to continue with Nemesis just because it sucks to leave that start hanging.

Nemesis
    7', 345 lbs
    Oslo, Norway
    "Apocalypse Symphony"
    Heel/Tweener
    Red and black "ax" shaped facepaint, bare chest, red and black elbow, knee, shinpads, arm tassles, ripped 7' physique

Traits/Perks {cost: 2 dice}:
    Immovable Object
    Overwhelming Strike

Cliches {cost: 10 dice}:
    Beatdown Blizzard (3)
    Winged Fury of Thor (3)
    Ring Optional Rampage (2)
    Finisher: "The Rack" Canadian/Hanging Backbreaker [2]

Dice: 10 dice base + 2 dice for description = 12 dice
    Abstruse Decapod

"Why aren't i just be able to write adventures that don't require crap like an Amish rpg?" -myself

Downloads
    Uploads
    OK I'lll post about Nemesis tonight. You only get 1 dice in your Finisher cliche! You get the bonus ability for it as well, don't forget to add that!

(This is some of the stuff from the end of the Google doc thing you posted in the other thread -
    Cattle(2); commonly used as draft animals and for meat. Quite strong, but not very smart. Prices vary widely from one
    locale to the other, anywhere from $5.00 a head to $30.00 a head.
    Dog(2); They come in all shapes and sizes, and are used for hunting, herding and as pets. They are very intelligent and
    trainable. Prices vary widely, from nearly free to $100.00 or more.
    Donkey(2); Strong for their small size, donkeys are popular pack animals. Known for their agility, they are frequently
    used by prospectors in mountainous terrain. $30.00
    Horse, Cavalry(4); Fast and strong, the cavalry horse is trained not to spook in battle. $100.00
    Horse, Draft(3); Slow but powerful, true draft horses are uncommon out west. Some
    not very good for riding, but make excellent workhorses. $60.00

Leprechaun * Being small, hoarding pots of gold, being lucky, wearing green, liking clover.
    Wraith* Being spooky, wearing a hooded cloak, having piercing red eyes that seem to hover in the midst of your fog-
    like "head".
    Gnome * Being small, balding, having lots of facial hair, inventing things, possessing a strange kinship with creatures
    of the forest.
    Giant * Being big, stomping around, eating a lot, sleeping a lot, yelling "Fee fie fo fum" or some such, being easily
    tricked.
    Doppleganger * having amoral tendencies, being lazy, spying, replicating folks and doing away with the originals,
    stealing things.)

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    But I bought an extra Finisher double pump die with my 12! >=(

Seriously I did but if it's capped at 1 that's fine, I just didn't know that. I Guess I'd trade those 2 in for Hulk-Up and 1 more to Thor's Winged Fury or whatever I put.

Yes what you reposted above are two things I included in the doc to work on later, both basically are ideas for components for names, for a random wrestler name creation chart, so you might get Ronnie the Buffalo Wilson, or Jimmy the Gnome Pantolano.
    Abstruse Decapod

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12