Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: GURPS 4th Edition
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Desired # of Players: 5
Game Location N/A
Game Times Frequency: Biweekly
Days of Week: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Online Game Details Online Game?: Yes
Online Software Used: Google Hangout and MapTool
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Online Game
(Google Hangout and MapTool)

Thread: "Snowfall" Campaign - GURPS Banestorm (Online)

Downloads
    Uploads

GURPS Banestorm - "Snowfall" Campaign (Every 2 Weeks)

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hear ye! Hear ye!

Seeking adventurers for Snowfall -- a GURPS Banestorm campaign. Only the brave and capable need apply. The lands of Yrth are fraught with danger; epic wars are waged between kingdoms, diabolical plots unfold, and dark forces spread. To survive the darkness and preserve the light, Yrth demands strong and cunning souls. Do you have what it takes?

Also, my name's Phil.

I live in southern California, and I'm looking to start an online GURPS Banestorm campaign. I work from home and I have a fair amount of time on my hands to devote to a regular game. We'll be using Google Hangout and MapTool. Don't worry if you're not familiar with GURPS, Google Hangout, or MapTool -- you can learn as you go!

GURPS Banestorm is a traditional fantasy setting -- with all the familiar tropes: elves, dwarves, dragons, etc. Like all GURPS world books, it's a very rich and colorful setting. The Snowfall campaign will begin in the kingdom of Caithness, which is a low-magic, Arthurian-ish milieu.

I believe the point of the game is for everyone to have fun. As I learn about each player, I'll increasingly tailor the game to suit each of you. I look forward to hearing from some of you, and to jumping into an adventure!

- Phil

P.S.: I'm available to game on Fridays, between 6PM and 11PM, or an afternoon/evening on the weekends. In terms of frequency, I'm free to game every two weeks.
    Last edited by DiceLover; 09-23-2014 at 11:30 PM.