Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Duo looking for a D&D 5E group online.

Downloads
    Uploads

Duo looking for a D&D 5E group online.

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello,

My Wife and I are looking to get into a D&D 5E group. We're somewhat new to the table top scene, virtual and otherwise, but we're very familiar with RPGs of varying types. On that note, we're primarily looking for an online group because we don't have the social connections for local games, and we're also seeking sessions online with the hopes that we might be able to participate in games at least weekly, though more frequently would not necessarily be frowned upon. Our schedule is fairly flexible during afternoons and evenings, but we have the most time right now during Wednesdays and Thursdays. However, that may or may not change in the near future. Nonetheless, we should be capable of working with just about anyone to avoid conflicting schedules. Please feel free to PM me for more information. Thank you for your time!

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to P&PG! We forum, we chat, and we play-by-post. And we're running online mini-conventions, so stay tuned for those.

I've been thinking about a 5e game too, but I prefer Tuesdays. Are you guys DMing or no?