Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Hi, i'm from Montreal, Canada
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Hi, i'm from Montreal, Canada

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, i'm from Montreal, Canada

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hi,

I'm from Montreal and i'm in the 30's.

I'm playing Ad&D and D&D 3.0-3.5 since about 18 years.

I have about 40 000 posts on my own play-by-post forum, so i guess I could say I have some experiences in writing stories online.

Let's see if I can find a group here.

Cheers,

MoonZar
    Last edited by MoonZar; 07-23-2014 at 09:36 AM.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wecome MoonZar of America's Top Hat, to the site and forums! There are obviously plenty of forum discussions and categories to participate in, start your own thread, etc. The site has downloads, groups to start (for your pbp), blogs, and a chatroom, that usually has good dozen or so people in it from about noon to midnight central US time, sometime earlier or later. There are a few PbP's going on, of varying ages, but there's certainly always room for more games and Gms and players! There's also an online convention coming up in Aug which you can find the info for in its own forum, maybe you'll join us for that.
    Abstruse Decapod

"Why aren't i just be able to write adventures that don't require crap like an Amish rpg?" -myself

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Moonzar

I'm also a long time gamer. Over 20 years. I've played AD&D, Shadowrun, Star Wars, TMNT, Robotech, Cyberpunk, TORG, Legend of the Five Rings, then back to D&D 3.5 and Pathfinder, either as a GM or a player.

Right now I prefer fantasy settings (my first passion), and I'm still looking for some players for my campaign. But I'm not using D&D now. I use the Savage Worlds rules and I love it and my players, whom have both player D&D in most of its incarnations, also love it.

The campaign I'm running now is called Shaintar, an epic fantasy setting published by Evil Beagle games. A really cool setting with lots of story potential.

You can check out Shaintar just by googling it.

We game on Sundays from 1 to about 5 pm. We try for every two weeks but sometimes real life interrupts our games. Sigh! Stupid real life.

Anyway, if your interested to try, you're welcome to join. No pressure and if you prefer staying with the D&D system, that's cool too.

Catch you later.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you guys for the welcome messages!