Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
New guy from Miami
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: New guy from Miami

Downloads
    Uploads

New guy from Miami

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hey guys, joined the forum to search for info while I ran a 4th ed D&D campaign for some friends that wanted to try pen and paper gaming for the first time. That was a few months ago, then it ended due to group drama. Still looking to get that D&D fix, so I've decided to try out gaming on the internet with the mini con next month. Hoping to keep myself entertained while i figure out how to jumpstart my old campaign back to life.

Started playing with 2nd Ed D&D almost 15 years ago. Stopped playing because of group drama (hey, whaddaya know...) and decided to get back in. Picked up some 4th ed stuff, got completely lost, then taught myself to DM while i help newbies learn to play.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi welcome to the site and forums here! That sucks the drama that seems to keep not only happening but happening in such a big way as to crater your whole game. No excuse for that from people - gaming is supposed to be FUN! Well, there are plenty of forum threads to participate in (or start) and also a chatroom that has remained fairly active with half a dozen to three dozen people on average in it just about anytime, though about 8pm central time is when it tends to be the fullest, if you want to jump in and have some real time convo (or even try to run a game in chat, or find players for an online game that way). I presume you found the Advertise Your Game/Looking for Players feature on the site? Make yourself at home and jump into some discussions and get to know everybody! =)
    Abstruse Decapod

"Why aren't i just be able to write adventures that don't require crap like an Amish rpg?" -myself

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! Yeah, I'm starting to think i just make friends with annoying people.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to the forums fellow Floridian. When I lived down in Miami, I knew some guys who gamed, but I've been gone from there for over 20 years, so I really don't know any who play down there anymore. My advice to you is try the few gaming stores down there, you might be able to find a group that way.
    Skunk
    a.k.a. Johnprime