Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Sorta New
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Sorta New

Downloads
    Uploads

Sorta New

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hey there,

I signed up for this website a couple years ago, but started a group so shortly afterwards that I never got to really explore it. Now that I've got some free time - and an itching to get back to gaming - it looks like I'm back.

So hi!

- Val

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome back! I hope you find a great great game to get into! What kind of games do you enjoy?

Downloads
    Uploads
    My tastes are pretty varied. I grew up playing Basic D&D and followed all the editions; I loved 4e when it came out because it meant I could construct a balanced and interesting combat encounter in five minutes on the fly. Given how unpredictable my players at the time were, that was a big boon.

Lately, though, I've been following some of the rules-lite and narrativist games. I run Dungeon World for my current group, and they can't get enough of it. Its an interesting change of pace from the traditional dungeoncrawling that I cut my teeth on.

As far as thematic stuff, I love exploring. I love discovering new and interesting lore, characters, places.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome to the site! i hope that you'll find your stay pleasant. feel free to invite your friends along too. =D
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive