Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: GM looking for players

Downloads
    Uploads

Experienced GM now living in NJ

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello,

I have joined the Pen & Paper Games Community and am a GM looking for a few more mature (age 21+ please) players for a 3.5 D&D role-playing campaign based on mythology in a historical timeline and story set in the ancient lands of Europe, northern Africa and western Asia.

I have run campaigns in 1st ed. AD&D, 2nd ed. AD&D and 3.5 ed. D&D for well over 20 years. I have also run several adventures at Gen-Con and I-Con, as well as won awards playing RPGA and non-RPGA events.

The players that have joined are in their upper 20's and 30's and mostly experienced role-players. However, some role-playing experience and willingness to learn the 3.5 D&D rules is all that is required.

The game takes place in a clean, comfortable, finished basement in a private home in NJ close to the NYC Metro area and is accessible by public transportation or driving. Parking is not a problem.

For more information please contact shadowfax7@optonline.net
    Last edited by shadowfax7; 08-12-2007 at 11:41 AM.
    If it wasn't for Shadowfax . . . Gandalf never would of made it.

Shadowfax, the real hero of LotR.

Ed Zachary Guest
    Player/GM:
    LFG:
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfax7 View Post
    I am a GM looking for a few more mature (age 21+ please) players for a 3.5 D&D role-playing campaign based on mythology in a historical timeline and story set in the ancient lands of Europe, northern Africa and western Asia.

I have run campaigns in 1st ed. AD&D, 2nd ed. AD&D and 3.5 ed. D&D for well over 20 years. I have also run several adventures at Gen-Con and I-Con, as well as won awards playing RPGA and non-RPGA events.

The players that have joined are in their upper 20's and 30's and mostly experienced role-players. However, some role-playing experience and willingness to learn the 3.5 D&D rules is all that is required.
    Wow, I graduated HS in Old Bridge, and what you have described very nearly matches some of my earlier games when I still lived in New Jersey.

If you've lived there for a long while you'd understand what I mean when I say that I have the "Cougar Alley" and "Wisdom Way" road signs.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope, only lived here for less than a year. Originally from NY - Long Island.

But now I am curios, what are the "Cougar Alley" and "Wisdom Way" road signs ?
    If it wasn't for Shadowfax . . . Gandalf never would of made it.

Shadowfax, the real hero of LotR.