Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Hella.
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Hella.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hella.

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hey folks. Been a long time since I've posted on a message board. I'm comin to ya from sunny Oakland, CA. Hoping this will be a good place to get some opinions, suggestions and maybe even a little advice for DMing

or you know

shoot the shit or whatever.

but seriously is anybody ever good at introductions? I mean come on talk about awkward hellos (or hellas)

(shit that was weak)

(tiny text implies muttering, right?)

(yeah)

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, was that your muttering and not the soundtrack in my head? (wipes brow) okay, and here I was thinking the voices were just getting out of hand more than usual.... ^^

welcome, and ask us as many questions as you like! we always have answers (we won't always tell you if we made it up on the spot or not, however). =D

I was in oceanside a while back, nice place. hope to see lots of you around the boards.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive