Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Part 1: Act 2: Scene 5 - Page 3
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 146

Thread: Part 1: Act 2: Scene 5

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Rancho Cordova
    Age
    33
    Posts
    254
    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0

    Emiko

    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Emiko turns to Xiao and speaks in common. "There is no fighting here at the moment... It was just a reminder about earning the trust of new friends. Sher'Reek forgets that only a few hours ago she attempted to kill us, and she wanted Cred to give her an explosive and take her into the base with us. I believe I speak for everyone when I say that she is not quite ready for that level of trust just yet..."

    She turns to Sher'Reek speaking in common still. "Cred is right, Sher'Reek, your strength and wisdom will be needed here to defend our escape. It is an important task that we hope you can handle."

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Antioch
    Age
    36
    Posts
    792
    Blog Entries
    2
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Post Elidor

    You are woken sometime later with water splashed over your head, still covered by the sack. As you gasp for breath trying to catch your bearings you suddenly feel the sharp agony of your broken fingers again, and that pain almost makes you pass out once more. But then you hear a voice... his voice. The voice of the cruel akhenaten man.

    Cruel Akhenaten Man: "Time to wake up!"

    You still have the gag in your mouth so there's no point trying to speak but you still grunt anyway. You're tied to a chair somewhere cool and dark. Probably a cellar. You hear the sound of a bucket dropped to the floor beside you. Floorboards creek indicating it's someone heavy, probably one of the thugs who broke your fingers.

    Cruel Akhenaten Man: "Leave us!" He says, and the other person in the room steps away. You hear two sets of footsteps moving up stairs and the sound of a door closing. Then you hear another chair being pulled before you, and the akhenaten man speaks again in a lower voice.

    "I apologize for the rough treatment. You are a good man. The way you risked your life for Bosede was noble. You did the right thing surrendering to us. I promised you would save Bosede if you did, and I am a man of my word I haven't harmed him I promise."

    "...But a man in my position doesn't impress my superiors with leniancy. You need to tell me something I can use to satisfy them. Can you do that? Nod if you can do that."

    Elidor: Nods.

    Cruel Akhenaten Man: Reaches back behind your neck and unties your gag, but doesn't remove the sack. You have to spit out the gag since your broken fingers won't do you any good.

    Elidor:
    Spits the gag out and stretches his jaw a bit. "I am not sure what you want to know. I now little about the boy beyond his origins and his hopes."

    Cruel Akhenaten Man: "I wasn't asking about Bosede. I know more about him then you do. I was asking about you and why you are here."

    Elidor: Looks confused for a moment but hardly pauses to speak. "Well that is easy. I am Elidor Manta, A priest of Meriadar, the patient one. I am here to spread the word of Meriadar and offer solace to those in need."

    Cruel Akhenaten Man:
    "Nothing more?"

    Elidor: "Well I am a man, not just a priest. I have my own thoughts and wants and my wanderings also sate those. For instance I am a great researcher of culture. I love to learn new things and busy trade cities like this one greatly help me in acquiring the knowledge I seek."

    Cruel Akhenaten Man: "That's an interesting lifestyle. Yet perhaps that is to blame for this situation? Wanderers can often find themselves at the wrong place at the wrong time. Outsider priests always get special attention from us when they come to our fair city. The Vul hate religion you see. They see it as a threat to their power because religious ideals encourage men to defy those that don't live up to them."

    "You should have known to be more careful here. Masaeus is no place to be brave and full of ideals. You should have left by now if you knew what was good for you..."
    {Sighs} "I'm sorry but I get tired of repeating myself. I have had this same talk with other men, other priests. They all say they are doing their gods work. Some of them are even happy to die, as if they were martyrs... is that what you are Elidor?"

    Elidor: Frowns at the mans words. "I... I might die for certain things, possibly even with a smile upon my lips but no I would not be happy to die... If I may ask what is your name?"

    Cruel Akhenaten Man: "My name makes no difference. You might as well call me... death. I may be the last person you have a conversation with afterall... Do you know what caused that panic on the streets earlier?"

    Eldior: The mans answer steals a bit of the color from Elidor's face and sobers him considerably. "No."

    Cruel Akhenaten Man: "Some lycanthropes were fighting in the streets near to the Inn. A Vulkyrie was drawn to the fight and was somehow killed. Vulkyrie do not tolerate the murder of their own. When that happened, the entire city guard was put on orders to comb the streets for suspicious suspects. The rest of us who serve them are also expected to contribute with our own efforts. It may seem like hell for you here with me, but believe me it isn't much better for those on the streets right now. No one is safe in this city tonight."

    Elidor: "Why did you want the boy and why did he look so worried? He mentioned he was a spy? If he works for you then why did he react so when I told him to hide and flee?"

    Cruel Akhenaten Man: "I don't know how he reacted I wasn't close enough to hear? It looked to me that he was hesitant to flee with you, as well he should have been, foolish boy! But I understand the ignorance of youth. I have a son close to Bosede's age, which is why I am happy you surrendered. I would not have enjoyed killing a boy like that."

    "But we are straying from the point here. I said you had to give me some information I could use to please my superiors. If you can do that, I can make things somewhat easier for you. I might even have your life spared, but I can make no promises on a night like this. Tonight, even those who serve the Vulkyrie are likely to be their prey. For once their bloodlust is piqued, anyone is doomed who arouses their ire!"

    Elidor: "And I have answered truthfully all that you have asked. I would displease no one were it possable. Ask of me what you will and I will do what I can to ensure both our lives Death. I have no love of your namesake and would wish it upon no one."

    Cruel Akhenaten Man: "So you have no information of interest to my superiors? No names? Rumors?" {Sighs} "That is unfortunate. Well a man in my position can't offer you leniency with nothing to show for it. I'm afraid I'll have to bring in the muscle again, you understand... to keep up appearances. I have a job to do, its not personal."

    Elidor: "What names do you wish to hear? What rumors? All you have told me is that a pack of beast men killed a Vul. You have told me nothing about them, I can list the name of every known shifter I know but I doubt that would do you any good. I haven't said I have no information. On the contrary I have spent my life gathering information. Perhaps you should be more specific."

    Cruel Akhenaten Man: "You know the names of lycanthropes? Are any of them local or visited this city before?"

    Elidor: "I know a vast array of names, people of different races, of cultures, I know of a few tribes in distant lands and a few locally, as for who has ever visited the city before i am not a keeper of peoples life stories in even the least literal sense. May I ask what kind of lycanthropes are suspected? I would hate to drop names of a person who has nothing to be charged with beyond the suspicion I placed there."

    Cruel Akhenaten Man: Chuckles. "The Vul distrust all lycanthropes. They have too much hidden strength for their liking. So whatever lycanthropes you know hold weight regardless of which variety they are."

    Elidor: "As I have said, I have names, would you care to tell me what it is your looking for so that i may be specific and not waste your time? If what you said is true many other informants will be giving names tonight. I'd rather give you the names you need to please your superiors, for both our sakes."

    Cruel Akhenaten Man: "Oh indeed. I appreciate your cooperation. If you knew any names of local werewolves or wererats that would be most helpful."

    Elidor: "Well that narrows it down a bit. I know about a pair of wererat kidnappers from the undercity known by the names of Jamal and Jamel Waheed. And there is a merchant of the undercity by the name of Qamar Raheem, I don't know if he has done any crimes but he is a wererat as well."

    You hear the sound of a quill scratching against parchment, indicating he is writing those names down.

    Cruel Akhenaten Man: Grunts. "Wererats are scum, creatures of the shadows that thrive in chaos. If we didn't keep them in check law and order in the city would quickly crumble..."

    He stands again from where he was seated, stepping across the room before you hear the sound of a glass vessel being lifted, and liquid being poured into a cup.

    "Are you thirsty priest?"

    Elidor: "Parched."

    Cruel Akhenaten Man: Returns to your side. "Do you like Tejj? It's my own family recipe. I'll admit you're the first captive I've ever offered to share it with."

    Elidor: "Aye, I have had my fair share. It would be my privilege thank you."

    He raises the sack across your face just enough so he can hold the cup to your lips and let you sip the sweet alcohol. It's potency almost startles you, as you almost immediately feel light-headed with a warm sensation seeping through your body.

    [Make a Fortitude Save. Vs. Drugs]

    Elidor: (Fortitude Save: = 13, Fail)(Suffers 1d4 Dex Dmg: = 1), and 1d4 Wis Dmg: = 2)

    Cruel Akhenaten Man: "...Speaking of chaos, have you heard of any talk of dissent against the Vul?"

    Elidor: "Nothing beyond drunken rants. Common rabble often express themselves that way in any land so it's nothing out of the ordinary. And of course, Vulkh has such a large slave population, such wishes would be expected from them."

    Cruel Akhenaten Man: "Have you heard talk of an uprising?"

    Elidor: "No, I have heard no plans of revolt and I pray to all the gods that it does not happen Death"

    Cruel Akhenaten Man: Chuckles, in a dry, humorless tone. "Would you honestly pray to all the gods? Do you not preach against cruelty and evil?"

    Elidor: "You assume I preach, Death. And to answer your other question to avert the death of an innocent I would prey to any and all who would hear my voice."

    Cruel Akhenaten Man: "Isn't preaching the very thing that makes you a priest? What else do you do?"

    Elidor: "I have already told you Death, I travel and bring solace to those in need. It is true that if someone inquires of my god I am do and bound to teach and tell them of him. I do not preach to the masses though death, I do not seek converts. I simply wish for a better world. Shouldn't we all?"

    Cruel Akhenaten Man: "I prefer to leave wishes to children. I have learned to embrace reality, which is probably why I am in this position and you are in yours. You wanted to help Bosede escape. Why?"

    Elidor: "He was looking for something like I once was. I was trying to give him the chance to find it."

    Cruel Akhenaten Man: "And this urge of yours was enough to disobey a lawful order to stop? People die for less in this city everyday. Don't make me regret showing you mercy. Suppose I were to let you go? What's to say you won't try something like that again and make a fool of me?"

    Elidor: "I am sorry Death, but I was not aware at the time you were the law of this city. You bear no emblems or tokens, no regalia or uniform. I mistook you for what ever was causing the panic in the streets, my only thought was the boy. Had you said that you were an authority figure I would have, more then likely, not tried to force the boy to run. I respect laws Death, and would not break them lightly."

    "However, it is true that as a wanderer I have picked up some bad habits, born of prudence. The road has laws but they often do no good for a lack of men to enforce them. This has led me to act quickly to avoid danger. Bosede isn't the first boy I helped avoid trouble, and he won't be the last. However, I see now that I should not doubt the law In this city and I won't make the same mistake again."

    Cruel Akhenaten Man: "Hmmm..." He murmers, pausing to consider your words for a few long moments. "I like you priest. I see no cause to hold you further. Real troublemakers don't live to reach an age as old as you in these lands... Heed my warning to stay out of trouble and you may see more years yet to come."

    Elidor: "You don't seem that bad yourself Death. I will atempt to keep myself from ever returning to such a position. I may very well have learned my lesson for once."

    Cruel Akhenaten Man: "Don't misunderstand me priest, this is not the end of your lesson. There is no such thing as forgiveness from the Vulfear. You will spy for us in exchange for your life, and if we find your information lacking, you'll guess what happens next... Forget about Bosede, you won't see him again. Nor I, though I don't expect that will bother you so much. You won't know when we're watching you. You won't know when we'll come to you for information. But rest assured that we won't forget you priest and never doubt that the Vulfear are everywhere and capable of anything."

    Elidor: "A heavy price but not unfair."

    Death calls for his men before you hear a door open and the familiar heavy footsteps of his thugs descending towards you.

    Cruel Akhenaten Man: "Our guest is ready to leave. Escort him home and give him a potion of healing for his broken fingers with my compliments."

    Elidor: Exhales and slumps in his chair, a deep weariness seeping into his bones from the tense situation. Was this ordeal really over?

    __________________________________________________ ______________________

    <To be continued>
    Last edited by Narayan; 03-22-2014 at 10:50 PM.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Antioch
    Age
    36
    Posts
    792
    Blog Entries
    2
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Post Arminas, Crdechzkragar, Emiko, Ghost, Olo, Purusartha, Sauel, Sher' Reek, Xiaolong, Yorick

    Arminas: "I am going up also of course. Please use a scroll on me as well." He says to Olo.

    Olo: (Uses Non-Detection scrolls on Arminas and Xiaolong)

    Sher' Reek looks much chagrined by Crdechzkragar's scolding as her dark eyes narrow hatefully at Emiko. She takes deep breath's that exhale like hisses through her fangs. Yet she makes no threatening moves, to the contrary she seems resolved to calm herself.

    Sher' Reek:
    {in common} "Forgive me. I am used to hating anything that isn't a Kobold... lycanthropes most of all... for good reason! How else could my tribe survive so near the rat king and his vile ilk?" She spits to the ground. "Hate is all I've ever understood. Yet now you are asking me to trust you and think of you all as equals?! It is not so easy a thing to do..." She looks to Crdechzkragar. "But If you can do it Crdechzkragar, I must believe that I can as well." She looks back to Emiko and bows her head slightly as if she has to bite her tongue. "...I apologize."

    She then turns to Xiaolong. "I am Sher' Reek old man. It is... nice... to meet you too." She says matter-of-factly, as it clearly bewilders her to hear her own voice making pleasantries with the alter-ego of the werebull that so brutishly dispatched her comrades so recently.

    Ghost in the Darkness: "I am going gaseous form now. Fly up after me Crdechzkragar and be careful about melting the bars... but be equally careful that you are not heard nor spotted while you do so! Wait for my signal to enter the dungeon!"

    And with that, the vampire shifts his form into a gaseous vapor, floating up effortlessly through the air at a speed of 20 ft with perfect maneuverability.

    [Cred: What do you do? Your fly speed is 60 ft. with poor maneuverability. Flying up to grasp the bars won't require any special checks, but because of your poor maneuverability you can't hover. T
    ying the rope would normally require a DC 10 Use Rope check, but because you can't hover the difficulty will be a DC 15. For the same reason handling the vials of acid and using them to melt through the bars will be more difficult.

    You have to melt through 3 bars per grate, requiring 1 vial of acid per bar, for a total of 6 bars. DC 15 Dex check per bar to use the acid successfully... (I will allow you to apply any ranks you have in Slight of Hand and/or Craft: Alchemy towards this check also) failure means you waste half a vial. A fumble means you drop the vial and manage to burn yourself. You only have 10 vials total.

    Also, you are not literally melting the entire bar. You just need to melt through the ends of each bar, separating it from the grate while leaving most of it intact. That means that you have to either collect the bars after you melt them, or let them fall to the piles of filth below. Each bar weights 4 lbs. Letting them fall will make some noise of course.

    If you decide not to attempt to melt the bars yourself, you can just tie the rope and let someone else climb the rope and do so instead. But anyone who can't fly that attempts to do so must either make a DC 15 strength check per bar to hold themselves steady or first fashion some sort of hanging harness first.]



  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    aurora
    Posts
    218
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Cred

    Flying up with an end of the rope Cred heads up a shaft. Once he reaches the bars he begins by first tying off the rope.(fail: 13) After tying it he tests it by grabbing the rope and flying down pulling on it to verify it is tied properly. [if it holds he will then return and begin melting the bars. if it does not hold he will attempt to tie it again, and then test it again]

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Antioch
    Age
    36
    Posts
    792
    Blog Entries
    2
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Post Arminas, Crdechzkragar, Emiko, Ghost, Olo, Purusartha, Sauel, Sher' Reek, Xiaolong, Yorick

    Quote Originally Posted by voidoblivion View Post
    Flying up with an end of the rope Cred heads for the bottom grate at the bottom of a shaft. Once he reaches the bars he begins by first tying off the rope.(fail: 13) After tying it he tests it by grabbing the rope and flying down pulling on it to verify it is tied properly. [if it holds he will then return and begin melting the bars. if it does not hold he will attempt to tie it again, and then test it again]
    [Cred: Since you were so close to the difficulty number, it's possible you may not realize the knot isn't quite good enough. However, you can't properly test that yourself given how small and frail you are. But someone that's heavier can yank on the rope from below and test it better that way. Someone else will think of this, even if you don't so no worries.]

    [Also, you aren't quite accurate with how you describe yourself already flying 'up' the shaft. I edited your quote above to correct that, do the same with your post. Each shaft has a grate at both ends, like it shows in the diagram. So you have to melt through the bottom one before you can enter the shaft. You could then tie a single rope to the bottom grate, before flying up to melt the top grate and tie another rope to that. But that's up to you.]


    Purusartha clambers atop a pile of filth and bones below the shaft in question, grabbing ahold of the rope from below and gives it a good yank to test the knot (Strength Check, + Ranks in Use Rope, DC 12: = 21, Success) The knot slips on the grate above.

    Purusartha: Avoids the the urge to shout up at Crdechzkragar in case his voice carries up the shaft. But it's obvious to the Kobold that his knot didn't hold and he has to try again.
    Last edited by Narayan; 03-24-2014 at 02:32 PM.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    aurora
    Posts
    218
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Cred

    when the first knot slips he makes another attempt at tying it off. (1D20+3 => 22 succeed) Then motions Purusathra to tug on it again and test the rope.

    After the rope is tested he begins with one of the bars with a vile of acid. (1D20+3 => 18 succeed) the first bar is properly cut, he then starts on the second bar doing his best to cut just one side properly. (1D20+3 => 7 fail) the acid just did not want to work for him this time. [I dont want to drop the bar or make noise what do I need to do from here]

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Antioch
    Age
    36
    Posts
    792
    Blog Entries
    2
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Post Arminas, Crdechzkragar, Emiko, Ghost, Olo, Purusartha, Sauel, Sher' Reek, Xiaolong, Yorick

    Quote Originally Posted by voidoblivion View Post
    [I dont want to drop the bar or make noise what do I need to do from here]

    I'll be nice and say you don't need to make checks to avoid dropping the bars once they've been melted through. Just let me know where you are putting the bars and keep track of their added weight in case
    encumbrance will affect your movement rate.

    Keep going with your checks to finish melting the lower grate. I'll probably pop in with a description of what you may see and hear once you have a chance to fly up to the upper grate though.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    aurora
    Posts
    218
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Cred

    Over melting the second bar he grabs it and flies down and set it on the ground then returns to the bars pulling out another flask of acid and begins to melt the last initial set of bars. (1D20+3 => 22 success) once the lest bar is melted he moves the bars so he cant get past them and continue up the shaft to the next set of bars.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Antioch
    Age
    36
    Posts
    792
    Blog Entries
    2
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Post Arminas, Crdechzkragar, Emiko, Ghost, Olo, Purusartha, Sauel, Sher' Reek, Xiaolong, Yorick

    Now that the lower grate has been removed you can fly up the garbage chute towards the upper grate. At that point, the unspeakable filth of the dungeon really does envelope you, smearing over your clothes as you fly up the narrow shaft. The dim glow of torchlight you glimpsed below is brighter now as you reach the upper grate. Bright enough to illuminate the horrors of the dungeon above...

    You quickly notice that Ghost's diagram of the dungeon wasn't entirely accurate. For starters, the dungeon is larger with thrice as many cages then were indicated in the diagram, though they are still arranged in a similar fashion. Their are eight heavy chains lowered down from the central platform, with three cages hanging-low per chain. By design, when you raise one chain you therefore raise three cages.

    You imagine that fact must frighten the prisoners in each of those cages, wondering which of them are going to be tortured next each time that group of cages is raised. And even if they aren't chosen, they probably get to watch at a convenient viewing angle while the others are.

    The second difference you notice about the actual dungeon vs the diagram is that there is no roof... the central chamber is open all the way up through the tower to the sky far above. This is actually a very practical thing... for it allows an occasional rain to wash away some of the stink of the place... draining down the same chutes you currently find yourself in.

    Far up above the cages at regular intervals, on the various floors of the tower (of which there are thirteen to be exact) there are doorways open to the central chamber that the winged Vulkyrie can use to fly up and down through the tower without need for stairs.

    There are a dozen torches illuminating the dungeon, though they are likely magical torches that will not be doused by rain or in need of regular replacement. Six of them jut from sconces on the outer wall about thirty feet above you, and the other six are placed up around the central platform over sixty feet above you.

    [Cred: Make Listen and Spot checks.]



    Last edited by Narayan; 03-25-2014 at 04:44 PM.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    aurora
    Posts
    218
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Cred

    (listen 17)
    (spot 9)

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Antioch
    Age
    36
    Posts
    792
    Blog Entries
    2
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Post Arminas, Crdechzkragar, Emiko, Ghost, Olo, Purusartha, Sauel, Sher' Reek, Xiaolong, Yorick

    Quote Originally Posted by Crdechzkragar
    (listen 17)
    (spot 9)

    At this moment, you don't see Palenrian. But from this angle, it'd be difficult to see him if he is in any of the cages, and probably impossible to see him up on the platform. What you do hear are screams, along with some shouting and moaning from several of the cages. It's very hard to distinguish individual voices, much less words, in such a large echo'y chamber at this distance.

    You do glimpse the flash of a wing on the platform, indicating there is at least one Vulkyrie up there. You also see the bright grey sky far above, indicating sunrise is almost upon you.

    [What do you do?]

  12. #42
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    aurora
    Posts
    218
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Cred

    knowing it is now or never he pulls out the acid and begins to burn,(10 fail, 9 fail, 16 succede) as he gets a little sloppy he has to take the bars and slip them into his pack, he knows his friend is up there some were but he must be careful not to be spotted by the vul

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Antioch
    Age
    36
    Posts
    792
    Blog Entries
    2
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Post Arminas, Crdechzkragar, Emiko, Ghost, Olo, Purusartha, Sauel, Sher' Reek, Xiaolong, Yorick

    Quote Originally Posted by Crdechzkragar
    knowing it is now or never he pulls out the acid and begins to burn,(10 fail, 9 fail, 16 succede) as he gets a little sloppy he has to take the bars and slip them into his pack, he knows his friend is up there some were but he must be careful not to be spotted by the vul
    [Cred: Keep rolling until you get through all three of the bars you need to melt through.]

    And as for everyone else who plans on going into the dungeon, you may want to start climbing the rope now so that you are all ready to emerge as a group when Ghost gives the signal.
    Last edited by Narayan; 03-27-2014 at 06:19 PM.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Rancho Cordova
    Age
    33
    Posts
    254
    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0

    Emiko

    {Emiko moves forward and tugs at the secured rope just to make sure it's safe. She begins climbing the rope with ease, like a spider on it's web, staying at a safe pace to catch up with Cred.}

    (Using the warlock's spiderclimb ability, so no need for rolls on climbing ropes.)

  15. #45
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    aurora
    Posts
    218
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Cred

    (20-S,11-F,21-S,) Once he succeeds in removing the lest set of bars he slips in (11 to hide *kills the dice roller*) does what he feels is proper flight movement quietly upwards, as he tries to use the hanging cages to hide his approach, while scanning for there friend. He needs to find him quickly.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •