Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Part 1: Act 2: Scene 5 - Page 2
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 146

Thread: Part 1: Act 2: Scene 5

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Concord
    Posts
    95
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Xiaolong Shu

    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    "I ready, tell where you the need" Xiaolong offers himself up for direction.

    he took part of his top and covered his nose with it to no avail it still reeks.

    ~after this we all need a drink I think.~

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    aurora
    Posts
    218
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Cred

    He nods and begins to count heads "I can cast non-detection on two others saving one for our friend, giving us a total of 7, which would leave..." he finishes counting. (how many are in the party?) "I think it would be wise to go over one more time really quickly what the plan is so everyone is clear on what we are doing."

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Antioch
    Age
    36
    Posts
    792
    Blog Entries
    2
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Post Arminas, Crdechzkragar, Emiko, Ghost, Olo, Purusartha, Sauel, Sher' Reek, Xiaolong, Yorick

    Ghost in the Darkness: "I am going to shift into gaseous form and float past the bars above us into the dungeon and take a look around. Cred will fly up to the bars behind me carrying some rope. He will then melt through the bars at the top and bottom of the garbage chutes with acid, leaving one bar left to tie rope unto so others can climb up who can't fly."

    "When I give the ok signal, Cred, Emiko and Purusartha will enter the dungeon first. Cred and I will fly up to free Palenrian. Emiko and Purusartha will ready ranged weapons to cover us. Others can enter at that point as well if they choose. When we've got Palenrian, I will tie a rope and descend back down with him. Probably carrying him since he won't likely have the strength to hold the rope himself...Then, we all descend back down the same way we got in."


    Olo: "As Cred said there's only seven non-detection spells. I will use them on whoever wants to enter the dungeon besides Cred and Ghost who can shield themselves. Emiko and Purusartha have already agreed to go, but who else?"


  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Hermiston
    Posts
    316
    Downloads
    5
    Uploads
    0

    Post Sauel

    Sauel looks up to the bars above, thinking for a few moments before looking to Olo. "I'llll Goooo...." he says in a half growl in his currently hybrid form. "Aaallthough I'll taaake uup theee rearrr". He wasn't sure how much help he would be while lacking ranged weapons. Merely being there could change the tide of the battle, although he'd rather it went quickly, quietly and safely. It went down to if Olo cast it on him or if Cred or one of the others thought he should wait, which then would mean he'd hope they weren't detected and could leave quickly and quietly.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Antioch
    Age
    36
    Posts
    792
    Blog Entries
    2
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Exclamation Elidor

    The Sand Dragon Inn, approximately 9pm, April 9th...

    You are eating a meal at a side table with an interesting foreigner. A Mgorongoron youth, late into his teens you would guess. Very tall and lanky, wearing poor common garb. He's missing teeth and looks generally malnourished and downtrodden.

    After you heard him play a peculiar stick-instrument out on the street earlier, you were inclined to strike up conversation with him and after a friendly chat you came into the Inn to share something to eat. The boys name is Bosede.

    Elidor: Says grace and blesses the meal (with a detect posion spell) before they begin to eat. "Where did you learn to play such an instrument?" He asks Bosede.

    [The food is not poisoned and delicious.]

    Bosede: "I learned from my father Babatunde. He was very good! I am still learning." He says with a gapped grin before be takes several hungry bites of his food. "I am so hungry, I play all day so I can afford this meal!" He chuckles. "Hopefully I get better soon so I can eat more often!"

    Elidor: Chuckles at the latter revelation and responds in a happy mirthful tone "Carful with that hope, get too good and you might get fat!" Elidor begins to eat his own meal with gusto. "You are from Mgorongoro am I right?"

    Bosede: Nods. "Yes I am. Mgorongoro is very tough living. Always violence and warlords fighting one another. My father was a poor merchant for as long as I could remember. He sold native goods to richer merchants who made much better profits trading them abroad. But after my mother and sister were killed, my father say Mgorongoro is bad place. Nothing there he wants anymore... so we take what money he had saved and take a ship here."

    "My father say that many merchants make good profit here in Masaeus. He think he can do likewise. But he was wrong."
    Bosede says sadly.

    Elidor:
    Frowns and asks softly. "What happen?"

    Bosede: "He was cheated... local merchants took advantage that he had no friends and forced him into bad deals. My father good man, but he try and protect me so he no stand up to them. He is afraid to put us in danger."

    Elidor: "I am deeply sorry to hear that Bosede. do you have plans then? What shall you do with your life?"

    Bosede: Shrugs. "I am surviving, but I need to learn more skills. I am not interested in following my fathers footsteps. A lot of coin has based through his hands yes, but in the end he kept very little of it. I don't trust that business."

    "You look like you are content Elidor, yet you do not seem very wealthy despite being much older then I, no offense... I merely wish to know what is your secret to being at peace in such a cruel place as this?"

    Elidor: "Ha! Were I of an age similar to yours I would not feel so achy at night. I am a priest, Bosede, and such a life comes with some luxuries although it also carries a great weight. The most I can tell you about my success in life is a result of my passions. What passions do you have?"

    Bosede:
    "I like music, I like to work with my hands. I like to talk to people and help people. My mother always said I was a good boy. I want to make her proud and stay out of trouble.
    Where did you come from Elidor? And who do you know here in Masaeus?"

    Elidor: "Well Bosede, those are definitely good things to like. I am from many places and I know many people. Hardships are what make a man. I see you have faced some already and so I will tell you this, meet me here in the morning and we shall see about getting you a apprenticeship with a local Guild. Hard work it might be, but if you never stop learning it will be well worth it. Do you have a place to stay?"

    Bosede: "I have places to stay yes. No need to worry about me." He says with a smile, as if happy that you even asked. "Tell me more about being a priest Elidor? Is it difficult? Does it take long to learn? Did you ever want to do anything else?"

    Elidor: "Well yes there are many things I have wanted to do and try, but this is my life and it suites me. These other questions are a bit harder Bosede. My life is not difficult in my eyes, I see what needs to be done and I do it, But others would be hard pressed to even take a step in my shoes. as for how long it takes to learn, well one is never done learning when one is a priest, you simply know more then you did before if that makes any sense to you? Why do you ask?"

    Bosede: "I like to imagine myself in other people's shoes. It's what keeps me thinking about things other than how much my feet hurt. Back home in Mgorongoro there are priests too... they worship Mawu, the god of Magic, Nature and Spirits. Is your god like that? What is his name?"

    Elidor: "The keeper of my faith is known as Meriadar where i come from, and no he is not really like your Mawu. Meriadar cares not for things like magic or nature, He is a visonary Bosede. He watches our world and sees the good and the bad things that happen, and wants for just one thing. Peace. he wants all the races and all the people to be as one. I have a question for you Bosede, when you look at me what do you see?"

    Bosede: Swallows and takes a long look at you, not so much critically, more like he's having fun with it. "I see a nice man. I don't see an enemy, I see someone who could be my friend. Is that the right answer?" He asks excitedly.

    Elidor: "There are no right and wrongs here Bosede, but that is a good answer." Elidor pats his shoulder gently. "You are a good man Bosede, I can see the life of a guilds man is not for you. How would you like to wander Bosede?"

    Bosede: "I would like to travel and meet more exotic people. The world is so vastly large, I don't think anyone has seen it all. But perhaps your god has? Do you think so? Have you ever spoken with him?"

    Elidor: Laughs at the simplicity of the questions before him. "I have never spoken to him Bosede, but he has spoken to me. The voice of Meriadar can be very subtle though and so sometimes I fail to listen. I believe Meriadar has seen it, as have some others, but the reason I ask you Bosede is I would set you upon a path if your willing."

    Bosede: "What sort of path?" He asks curiously.

    Elidor: "One of discovery. It will not be easy, and it will require your utmost attention. I can give you the items you need to see the world. To travel every road your feet can find. and On this path of discovery, I will ask you only one thing, and its very simple Bosede. All you have to do is learn. Where ever you go pick up every bit of knowledge you can and give it to others who look to be able to learn it. How does that sound?"

    Bosede: Smiles. "That sounds very fulfilling. Is that what you do Elidor?"

    Elidor: "It is what I once did. No longer do I walk such a path, but I have the things a man once gave me Bosede and I would give them to you just as he did to me. Would you walk the path I have set before you?"

    Bosede: Nods. "I would like to try..." He looks away for a moment and frowns, as if saddened by something he's remembered. "Elidor... does your god protect you? Can he protect others you care about?"

    Elidor: Frowns as memories of old play in his mind leaving a distant look in his eyes. He stutters as he speaks in a soft somber tone. "In some ways yes he does Bosede, but not always in the way I would prefer. All the gods are strange Bosede, they do things in ways we cannot see nor fathom. What bades this question? Do you feel you need to be protected from something?"

    Your conversation is interrupted then by sounds of shouting and the sight of people running through the streets outside the Inn. The bouncer, a tough-looking half dwarf standing by the entrance starts to look very concerned. Other patrons in the common room are also looking frightened or on edge. What do you do?

    Elidor: Stands and moves towards the open entrance of the Inn and looks for any in need of assistance.

    The scene you see before you is one close to anarchy. Street-peddlers have abandoned their stalls while people toss aside their burdens to run. Men, women, children... and the occasional paniced horse rush about in all directions. Meanwhile, squads of city guards dart about, accosting and arresting anyone in sight! What do you do?

    Elidor: Frowns deeply at the sight and a dozen thoughts flash before his eyes before settling on one... he rushes back to the table with Bosede "Quickly come with me!" Elidor pulls him to his feet and begin to wade through the tavern room to the stairs pulling Bosede behind him. "It isn't safe down here anymore."

    Bosede: Resists and shakes his head. "It isn't safe for you!" He says quickly. "I can't..."

    Suddenly a loud voice shouts through the common room. "BOSEDE!"

    You turn to see a cruel-looking akhenaten man step into the common room flanked by two burly-looking thugs. Bosede's complexion pales a bit and you see droplets of worrisome sweat form on his brow.

    The bouncer tries to step between you and the three men, but the two thugs look capable of grinding gravel between their teeth and step up to him fearlessly muttering something in a low voice that you can't quite overhear. The bouncer then backs away, clearly unhappy but apparently cowed. What do you do?

    Elidor: "Quickly Bosede, you asked if Meriadar protects me, Well I can tell you that he is protecting you now. Quickly run up the stairs to the third door on the left!" Shoves him forward while trying to keep my body between him and the three men.

    Bosede: Looks like he's about to cry. "I Can't run! They have my father!" He explains exasperatedly.

    The Akhenaten men points his finger assertively at the both of you. "YOU TWO! STOP RIGHT THERE!" Meanwhile the pair of thugs start to move towards you threateningly. They are 30 ft. away. Roll initiative.

    <start of round 1>

    Elidor: (Initiative: = 22)(Okay so what is the composition of the stairs and how are they built?)

    They are built of stone, as are the lower-story walls, sturdily made.

    Elidor: (damn but fine) I'll cast Obscuring Mist directly between us and the thugs and continue to shove Bosede towards/up the stairs. "Talk up stairs, for now just trust me. Where is your father? who has him and why are they after you?"

    <start of round 2>

    You make it up unto the 2nd floor and start moving down the hall before the thugs step through the obsuring mist behind you. (Thugs initiative: = 3)

    Bosede: (Initiative: = 17) "It's hopless!" He exclaims. "They are Vulfear! There is no place we can hide from them."

    Elidor: Hold my turn to sync it with Bosede before continuing to shove him into my room. "We aren't hiding, we are buying time. Now where are they keeping your father? Tell me and i will do all i can to save him but you have to leave. Grab that pack there and put it on!" Softly shuts the door and begins to cast summon monster 1 (celestial dog).

    <start of round 3>

    Bosede: Does as he's told, clearly shaken with fear and wide-eyed with adrenaline. "They don't tell me where he is. They said I had to spy for them to pay off his debt and earn his release."

    Elidor: Turns to Bosede. "Stay here and hide. I'm going to cast invisibility on you. Wait till everything is quiet and then leave the city. I will make sure none are looking for you. Read the book in the bag it will explain the path and help guide you. I will not rest till I free your father Bosede this I swear to you."

    <start of round 4>

    Casts Disguise Self remodeling my appearance after Bosede and uses Sound Imitation to mimic his voice.

    <start of round 5>

    I then cast Invisibility on him before opening the door and running out with the dog set to run ahead of me and jump out the window before vanishing to its homeplane after one more turn of fleeing in an attempt to get out of sight before vanishing. I will yell after the dog "Run Elidor I will hold them off!"

    <start of round 6>

    The thugs are standing out in the hall when you open the door. They are clearly confused by your words. One of them tries to tackle the dog as it moves past with Improved Grapple.

    Thug #1: (Touch Attack: = 20, Hit)(Opposed Grapple: = 16, Win)

    Celestial Dog: (Uses Bite Attack against Thug: = 6, Miss)

    One of the thugs manages to tackle the dog as it attempts to run past. The other one steps towards you, and at the top of the stairs the cruel-looking Akhenaten man glares at you, whom he thinks is Bosede.

    Cruel Akhenaten man: "BOSEDE! What is this nonsense?!" He scolds. "Grab him!" He orders his other thug, who steps forward and attempts to initiate a grapple with you.

    Thug #2: (Touch Attack: = 10, Miss)

    Elidor: Attempts to charge Thug #1 and break his grapple with the celestial dog.

    Thug #1 and the dog are towards the end of the hallway towards the far eastern window the dog was going for, so you will provoke attacks of opportunity from Thug #2 and/or the Akhenaten man attempting to reach him because you have to brush past them to reach it.

    Thug #2: (AOO Grapple check: = 22, Hit)

    Elidor: (Opposed Grapple Check vs. Thug #2: = 11, Loose)

    Thug #2: (Grapple Check vs. Elidor: = 16, Win)

    Thug #2 snatches at your neck as you try and brush past, pulling you into a grapple. He then applies his considerable strength into dealing non-lethal damage. (Non Lethal Damage: = 5)

    Elidor: (Opposed Grapple Check vs. Thug #2 attempting to break free: = 14, Loose)

    Thug #2: (Grapple Check vs. Elidor trying to break free: = 15, Win)

    <start of round 7>

    Bosede: Moves from the open room, still invisible, and moves up silently behind Thug #2. (Move Silently Check: = 7, possible fumble)(Fumble Check: = 19, Not a fumble)

    Thug #2: (Listen Check: = 7)

    For a moment Thug #2 thinks he hears something from behind him, but as he can see nothing, and is so busy struggling to hold Elidor he disregards it.

    Bosede: Produces a hidden dagger and strikes to backstab Thug #2: (Sneak Attack w/ Dagger vs. Thug #2: = 18, Hit)(Location: Gut)(Damage: = 9) "I WON'T LET YOU HURT HIM LIKE YOU DID MY FATHER!" He yells as his dagger sinks into the Thug's gut, and thus instantly loosing the invisibility spell.

    Thug #2: Yells out in pain and shock. He notices in shock that there are suddenly two Bosede's and releases Elidor from his grapple out of confusion.

    <start or round 8>

    Elidor: Takes the opportunity to step away from Thug #2, grabbing his Bag of Stones from his pack on Bosede's back and throwing one at Thug #2! (Ranged Attack: = 23, Hit)(Location: Right Hand)(Damage: = 5)

    Thug #2: Gasps with unexpected pain at the force of being hit by Elidor's pebble.

    Bosede:
    (Attacks Thug #2 Again w/ dagger: = 24, possible crit)(Crit confirm check: = 11, Not a crit)(Location: = Left Arm)(Damage: = 5)


    Thug #2 stumbles backwards, bleeding now from two stab wounds.
    Elidor's Celestial dog blinks out of existence at this point, and Thug #1 charges up to defend Thug #2, drawing a curved short sword.

    The Akhenaten man sneers and draws another curved short sword. "WHAT IS THIS TRICKERY?!" He shouts adding in a lower tone full of cruelty. "Your life is forfeit now Bosede... same as your fathers!" He looks to Thug #1 and shouts at him. "ATTACK THEM!"

    Thug #1: (Charge Attack vs. Bosede: = 25, Hit)(Location: Left Eye)(Damage: = 8)

    Thug #1 cruely slashes Bosede across the face, blinding his left eye. The young Mgorongoron cries out in agony and collapses!

    <start of round 9>

    Elidor: 5 Ft. Step back, throws another magic pebble. (Ranged Attack vs. Thug #1: = 18, Hit)(Location: Gut)(Damage: = 13)

    Thug #2: Draws his Short Sword and charges Elidor! (Charge Elidor w/ Short sword: = 13, Hit)(Location: Right Arm)(Damage: = 6)

    Thug #1: Attacks Elidor. (Attack w/ Short Sword: = 16, Hit)(Location: Left Hand)(Damage: = 5)

    The Akhenaten man moves up to Bosede's body now that there are two thugs between him and you. He kicks the boys dagger out of his hand before he kneels down pressing his blade to his neck while he checks his pulse with his other hand. "He's Alive!" He shouts. "You want to save him, surrender!" (Bluff Check: = 31)

    Elidor: (Sense Motive Check: = 10) Holds up his hands and speaks a word of peace in dwarven. "I just wanted to give the boy a chance, I didn't mean for injury to befall any of you."

    The thugs step forward and seize you, twisting your arms painfully and kicking your legs out until you are forced to lie prone on your stomach. Then they shackle you at the wrists and ankles while one presses his full weight down on his knee pressed painfully down on your back. The other does the same across your neck though not quite enough to choke you.

    Akhenaten Man: Sheathes his sword, sparing Bosede's life. "That one is a caster for sure! Gag him and break his fingers!"

    He instructs the thugs, who do as they are bid. As your fingers start to be snapped one by one, they shove a sack over your head before all you see is blackness.

    __________________________________________________ ___

    <to be continued>
    Last edited by Narayan; 03-14-2014 at 06:25 AM.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    aurora
    Posts
    218
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Cred

    "Sauel if everything goes as planned this should not take to long. Those who are down here may need you in case the ghouls and ghasts change there feeble minds and allow their hunger to rule there thoughts." Turning Olo "let us cast non detection on Emiko and Purusartha. while myself and ghost head up. I will begin by cutting the bars so that when Ghost finishes his scouting. From there is all goes as planned we can secure the rope and allow Emiko and Purusartha to climb up the rope as additional support. I will then fly up and cast non detect on our friend, while cutting a few bars of his cage so he can escape. With Ghosts help we can all then make it to the cavern again." He looks around to make sure everyone agrees " then if things go bad at that point, I will get us all quickly to safety with the help of Userwroths blessings." Finishes what he has to say, and waits to make sure everyone is ready before moving over to Ghost to begin his flight.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Antioch
    Age
    36
    Posts
    792
    Blog Entries
    2
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Post Arminas, Crdechzkragar, Emiko, Ghost, Olo, Purusartha, Sauel, Sher' Reek, Xiaolong, Yorick

    Ghost in the Darkness: Opens a Bag of Holding and removes some coils of silk rope. "Here you go Crdechzkragar. Take two coils, that'll be enough to reach the ground from the top of the garbage chute. There's more where that came from, I'll take the rest up with me."

    Quote Originally Posted by Dungeon Master
    Silk Rope; 5 lbs per 50 ft. This rope has 4 hit points and can be burst with a DC 24 strength check. It is so supple it allows for a +2 circumstance bonus on Use Rope checks.
    Olo: Casts non-detection from the scrolls on Emiko. Purusartha and Sauel. "Anyone else going up? There's three more scrolls here..." He asks.

    Sher' Reek: Steps over to Crdechzkragar speaking to him in a confidential tone. {Speaks in Draconic} "Crdechzkaragar, let me go up with you! I want to remain by your side and away from these... animals..." She says glancing at Sauel and Xiaolong.
    Last edited by Narayan; 04-06-2014 at 08:55 PM.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    aurora
    Posts
    218
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Cred

    {Draconic} "those animals are warriors who have fought at my side, you may not trust them now, but you will see in time that they are worthy of your trust." He moves and grabs the ropes. " What is it you can do? do you have any special skills that will be of use against the Vul?" he Asks Sher' Reek.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Concord
    Posts
    95
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Xiaolong Shu

    Xiaolong prepped himself for the climb.

    "I go, can carry friend, have good the balance"

    Xiaolong then looked around at who was staying

    "say the safe, no be long"

    He started stretching his arms preparing for Cred to give him an opening to climb.

    "I fast, make up rope good, let go first."

    He then took a scroll and began evoking its enchantment.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    aurora
    Posts
    218
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Cred

    As he waits for Sher'Reeks response he turns to Xiaolong. "Tie these ropes together to support your weight and others. Then as I fly up and secure it feed the rope out so that it does not get tangled." Handing Xiaolong the two ends of the light silk rope.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Antioch
    Age
    36
    Posts
    792
    Blog Entries
    2
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Post Arminas, Crdechzkragar, Emiko, Ghost, Olo, Purusartha, Sauel, Sher' Reek, Xiaolong, Yorick

    Quote Originally Posted by Crdechzkragar
    {Draconic} "those animals are warriors who have fought at my side, you may not trust them now, but you will see in time that they are worthy of your trust." He moves and grabs the ropes. " What is it you can do? do you have any special skills that will be of use against the Vul?" he Asks Sher' Reek.
    Sher' Reek: {in draconic} "I never fought Vul before it's true, but I'm not a coward! I see the look on your faces when you speak of these Vulkyrie, as though they truly frighten you, and I am eager to see if their reputation is so well deserved? I'm sure I can make myself useful, I'm a sorcerer after all. Let me carry one of the gourd bombs. I dabble a bit in alchemy, I am interested to use one."

    Quote Originally Posted by Xiaolong
    He then took a scroll and began evoking its enchantment.
    [Xiaolong: Unless you have levels as an arcane caster that I am not aware of, you won't be able to cast the spell on the scroll. Scrolls are not that easy to use. If you have Use Magic Device you could possibly do so... but the DC would be a 26 to use the scroll with that skill.]

    Olo can cast the spell from the scroll on you, all you have to do is say the word?

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Rancho Cordova
    Age
    33
    Posts
    254
    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0

    Emiko

    ~Seriously?! She thinks she can just do anything she wants after threatening our lives?!~

    {Emiko watches and listens to the exchange of words in draconic between Cred and Sher'Reek. Once Sher'Reek asks to carry one of the gourd bombs, Emiko decides to speak up. Emiko moves over to stand behind Sher'Reek before speaking.}

    Emiko speaks in Draconic to Sher'Reek and Cred. "Do you think we are stupid enough to trust you so quickly with dangerous weapons and people's lives, Sher'Reek?! Only moments ago you cared nothing for us, and you were going to try and kill us... I think you need to do a bit more than just walking around complaining and being insulting to others to earn the trust of the group. The only thing you have earned so far is a new chance at life, and it would be wise of you not to take this new life for granted..."

    {Emiko looks over to Cred making sure he heard what she said to Sher'Reek and approves.}

    (Listen Check DC16: 1D20+3 => 20, Succeeded.)

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Antioch
    Age
    36
    Posts
    792
    Blog Entries
    2
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Post Arminas, Crdechzkragar, Emiko, Ghost, Olo, Purusartha, Sauel, Sher' Reek, Xiaolong, Yorick

    Sher' Reek's body language immediately becomes defensive as soon as Emiko steps towards her. The scrawny Kobold shifts herself over on the balls of her feet to avoid showing Emiko her back, while also keeping Crdechzkragar at her side in the corner of her eye. She doesn't raise her clawed fingers before her in a threatening manner just yet, although she is clearly tense enough to react quickly to whatever might happen.

    Sher Reek: Bares her fangs at Emiko before replying. {in draconic} "I don't recall requiring your approval to join this group at all pale one?" {Points to Purusartha} "He left the decision and responsibility to spare me with Crdechzkragar. As far as I'm concerned it is Crdechzkragar, and Crdechzkragar alone, that I answer too!"

  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    aurora
    Posts
    218
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Cred

    {draconic} "We are a team here and many feel as she does. If any of them feel your life is no longer worthy of userwroths service, especially if you betray the group. Then any of them have the right to end it." He looks at emiko and nods his head in approval before looking back at Sher' Reek. "The Vul hunt our people and all of dragon birth. Everyone here has lost someone because of the Vul, and for this they eagerly look forward to spilling there blood. You will stay and gaurd our path of return, with these others that you have called animals. These animals are the beginnings of a great army that will rise and destroy the Vul. There names will be sung of for thousands of years and all who stand with us will be remembered by all of Dragon kind. Even now Dragons stand with my tribe as our God serves there God. It has been ordained by our Gods that all Vul must die for their sins against our kind. This is what you are apart of, something greater then foolish bickering. You will show respect to everyone who is apart of our team." Looking at Emiko and the others before looking back at Sher' Reek "You will prove you are worthy of there trust and will earn there respect as I have theirs. You live because they showed you mercy and allowed me to choose. Remember it was their mercy that gave you life, as it was your oath to Userwroth that allowed them to give you mercy."
    Last edited by voidoblivion; 03-17-2014 at 08:35 AM.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Concord
    Posts
    95
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Xiaolong Shu

    Quote Originally Posted by Narayan View Post
    [Xiaolong: Unless you have levels as an arcane caster that I am not aware of, you won't be able to cast the spell on the scroll. Scrolls are not that easy to use. If you have Use Magic Device you could possibly do so... but the DC would be a 26 to use the scroll with that skill.]

    Olo can cast the spell from the scroll on you, all you have to do is say the word?
    Xiaolong began helping Cred with the silk rope (Xiaolong use rope= take 10+2dex+2 silk rope circumstance) when he politely looks over to Olo

    "Olo friend, please the spell can use?" he nods his head over to Olo.

    he notices the bickering between cred Emiko and the new companion Sher'Reek

    "please don't the fighting, we all need be friend. I no remember you, Xiaolong name, nice meet. You friend the little healer? (cred)" Xiaolong lets out a cheesy old man smile his hands flurrying around the rather nice to tie silk rope.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •