Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Dark Days in Sion; Live Game
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: Dungeons and Dragons 3.5e
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 3
Desired # of Players: 5
Game Location Street Address: 1203 Auto Center Dr
City: Antioch
State: CA
Zip Code / Postal Code: 94509
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Saturday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Dark Days in Sion; Live Game

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cool Dark Days in Sion; Live Game

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.

Hi, I'm looking for players for a 3.5e Dungeons and Dragons game, set in a homebrew world of my making named Sion. I am an experienced DM with a well-developed set of House Rules, some of which are similar to Pathfinder. I'm already running a play-by-post game set in the same world here on penandpaper.

Sion is a large world, with a variety of different climates, cultures and races. I've created a variety of custom races, but all the usual ones are also there, so there's plenty of options for character creation. I prefer a balance of combat and roleplaying, with emphasis on character and plot development.

I'm a full time student at LMC, but I have time to game on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday evening and Sunday. My name is Narayan, feel free to contact me via PM on this site, or email: crowsontheskulls@yahoo.com

Much of Sion can be seen online through Obsidian Portal at: https://sion.obsidianportal.com/wikis/main-page

The game will be run at The Gamers Guild in Antioch. For now, we will play on Saturday from noon till 8pm, or however their business hours may change.
    Last edited by Narayan; 05-01-2014 at 03:09 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so jealous!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I exchanged messages with Narayan and it seems that this game never kicked off due to a lack of available players until now. I believe there are 3 PC's now and hopefully more join once we start meeting but I figured I'd make a post here to update and say that I'll be joining so hopefully we can begin soon.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Kickoff Date: April 3rd, 12-8pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrezky View Post
    I exchanged messages with Narayan and it seems that this game never kicked off due to a lack of available players until now. I believe there are 3 PC's now and hopefully more join once we start meeting but I figured I'd make a post here to update and say that I'll be joining so hopefully we can begin soon.
    Yes thank you Jeremy for the message. I edited the post ^ above to reflect the changes. Kickoff date will be April 3rd, from 12-8pm. I will go over to the game shop to make sure they have us scheduled.
    Last edited by Narayan; 05-01-2014 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Changed Kickoff Date

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation This game has been put on 'Break' Status

Due to a long leave of absence from one of the players, this live game has been put on 'Break' status until which time he can come back. I will post when we are looking to start it up again.

Feel free to contact me if you have interest.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just thought I'd say that personally I am still interested in this game. I like the group and will gladly make the drive if something like this ever starts up again.