Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Part 1: Act 2: Scene 4 - Page 12
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Part 1: Act 2: Scene 4

Downloads
    Uploads

Emiko

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    {Emiko steps through the portal with the others, and takes off her blindfold. She looks around and listens, checking for anything suspicious.}

~This smell is awful... It reminds me of the village... I hope we get out of here soon. I don't know how long I can stand it...~

(Spot Check: 1D20+3 => 23. Listen Check: 1D20+3 => 6.)

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    After everyone has entered the cavern, the portal closes behind Ghost.

Ghost in the Darkness: Speaks in a low voice. "Thank you for honoring my request for privacy. Now we must concentrate on the task at hand. Since both Cred and Emiko decline to use gourd-bombs, Purusartha and I will each carry one into the dungeon. Sauel has one already, so the other three can be given to Arminas, Xiaolong, and Olo for backup. Make sure you have a means for lighting the fuse if you carry one...
    Also, the filth and scraps of meat that fall from the Vulkyrie dungeon above is a regular food source for some very nasty creatures. We may not be alone in this cavern..."

Quote Originally Posted by Emiko
    (Spot Check: 1D20+3 => 23. Listen Check: 1D20+3 => 6.)

[Emiko: You spot movement at the limits of your darkvision. You would guess it is humanoid.]

Downloads
    Uploads

Emiko

{Emiko notices something humanoid moving about 60ft. away, and turns to point in it's direction quickly.}

"Indeed my friends... We are not alone..." She says getting the groups attention as she points.

Downloads
    Uploads

Post Sauel

Upon leaving the portal and teleporting to their destination Sauel could feel the lurch in his stomach and his body as it felt uneasy. Already he felt an earlier one where gravity was reversed, this was similar to that, except different somehow. Regardless he pulled the blindfold off, quite happy for the stench compared to the scent of arachnids that Cred had commented on, confirmed by his own nose.

Still with the effects of the DarkVision potion he looked to where Emiko pointed, it seemed as good a time as any, for now he didn't want his hands dirty so he let himself shift to his hybrid form, the cracking of bones reverberating nearby. Now being closer to a natural weapon they could investigate if the company commented on was friendly, enemy, or edible (although with the gross sewer system setup it was likely not edible, or at least it wasn't tasty).

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Experience Award Time!

Experience Award Time (* = exp adjusted for bloodlines, roleplaying exp is not penalized for bloodlines like normal xp)

Main Group______________________________________

PC's
    Crdechzkragar - 350 xp + 100 bonus roleplaying xp + 1 character point
    Emiko - 350 xp + 250 bonus roleplaying xp + 1 character point
    Sauel - *150 xp + 200 bonus roleplaying xp + 1 character point
    Xiaolong - 350 xp + 50 bonus roleplaying xp + 1 character point

NPC's
    Arminas - 100 xp
    Jiao - *250 xp
    Olo - 200 xp
    Sher' Reek - 100 xp
    Purusartha - 200 xp
    Yorick - *50 xp

__________________________________________________ __

<end of scene 4>

Last edited by Narayan; 03-09-2014 at 06:59 PM. Reason: changed Cred's xp from 300 to 350

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112