Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Knights of Badassdom
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Knights of Badassdom

Downloads
    Uploads

Knights of Badassdom

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hi Pen and Paper Games,
    I just found this site and find it very interesting.
    The main reason for this thread is about the movie Knights of Badassdom and our quest to get this movie to be shown in Tulsa.
    In pursuit of this we have started a TUGG campaign. To get this we need to presell 70 tickets, we have 10 days left and need 37 more, at the time of this writing. Its $11 per ticket, will be at the Southroads 20 theater on Feb 5 at 7:30. If we dont make it then all monies will be refunded.
    I will put a link to the tugg site in here.
    This is a personal quest of mine I have been following this movie since it was announced at Comic Con in 2011.
    I think we can do this, we can have a great time in a reserved theater. I just need some help.
    Thanks and I look forward to maybe finding a group or some players to form a group soon.

http://www.tugg.com/events/7346#.Uts-ISPmHxF.facebook

Thats the link to the page to reserve tickets

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is a done deal. At this writing there are 13 seats left for the taking if any are interested.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    congrats on making it happen. =D
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive