This game is set in the D&D 3.5e Eberron setting using the Pathfinder rules set. We've been playing this game for a year now. It's hard to get some of the guys there every other week, but I hope having more people will allow us to have a more regular game even if others can't make it. I plan to use a PbP medium for between sessions for those who can't make it to the game. To help figure out what happened to their character between sessions or for extra character development. I enjoy roleplaying and I understand others just want to play a miniature game or whatever, but I want to introduce this option for those who want to go above and beyond. Maybe you can help cultivate the role players in my own players.

I'm not saying some of them don't enjoy it, but I think they could use a little help finding their way. There are a lot of options in Eberron and I'm open to any and all options in any Pathfinder Sourcebook and the Eberron Campaign Setting, with my own modificaitons. We are currently level 2. There will be some changes in setting and mechanics coming soon, but you can contact me for further details and instructions. I look forward to having you!

Mike Greszler