Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Obsidian Portal Reforged?
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Obsidian Portal Reforged?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Angry Obsidian Portal Reforged?

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    So it seems that Obsidian Portal has completely redone its format overnight. I logged unto my campaign today to see everything changed, and all my hard work in formatting to make my pages readable and stylish is totally ruined.

I don't know what to do now

I was curious if anyone else has noticed these changes and what they might think of em?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i don't use obsidian portal, so i was unaware. bad form, to change everything without notice.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Same here I never liked them personally but thats just my opinion.
    "Hey wich one of you punks stole Dr.Rockso's banana?"

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Obsidian Portal Reforged Cont...

So one of my players offered to take a crack at reformatting the Sion pages on Obsidian Portal for me. So far so good, it seems like she's fixed a lot of the readability and style issues. I dunno how she did it but its improving.

Of course I shamelessly rewarded her character for this, what kind of DM would I be if I didn't? lol

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i have a long-standing policy that anyone can use rules out of any rpg book they buy me, but so far no one has taken me up on it. =P

strongly contributing players should be rewarded in-game, i feel so too.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been working on my page on Obsidian Portal. I don't like the changes much and their customer service for paying customers is lacking IMO. I like the fact that I can rummage everything together for the game I am running in one place, but the functions are now very difficult to find or removed. I am still using the hidden gm pages to write games, but not sure how long I will continue with it.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel your pain, I'm not really the most internet-programming tech-savy guy either... but luckily some of my players are. So I've been sub-letting those tasks to them and it's working out a lot better overall.

The trick with obsidian portal nowadays really is just to re code it. There are some other obsidian portal users who are happy to share their codes and formatting with you. If you want, feel free to contact one of my players and ask her about it. Her username on here is Daydreaming.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Narayan View Post
    The trick with obsidian portal nowadays really is just to re code it. There are some other obsidian portal users who are happy to share their codes and formatting with you. If you want, feel free to contact one of my players and ask her about it. Her username on here is Daydreaming.
    Oh no... Narayan is pimping me out...

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does this herald a rush to Daydreaming's inbox? ^^