Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Bigeshu's Intro (for want of a better title)

Downloads
    Uploads

Bigeshu's Intro (for want of a better title)

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hey,

Just wanted to drop a line to announce myself before I cross the proverbial threshold. I'm in the Baltimore area and most often play Shadowrun, Exalted, and L5R3rd (though I have an itch to run NWoD, Mutants & Masterminds, and a few other games on my shelves).

Aside from that I'm spending a lot of time on Rayman (Wii), Sam & Max (PC), and my writing while preparing for the inevitable fallout caused by public education (I'm a teacher...two points if you can guess what subject).

Ed Zachary Guest
    Player/GM:
    LFG:
    English Language... your grammar and spelling are too good to make you anything else.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He could be a coach, and in the mean time " Hooked on Phonics " worked for him.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ed has it right, though thankfully I haven't reached the thirst for alliteration that Sam has (From sam and max). But, (nerdy sidenote), I became a bit too happy at V's opening speech in V for Vendetta.

My brother on the other hand is a stickler for historical accuracy and will fuss up a storm if something isn't quite right? ("Bull! William Wallace didn't fight for *that* reason")

Ed Zachary Guest
    Player/GM:
    LFG:
    Any competent commander would've crushed Wallace, but Warenne was an idiot.
    Last edited by Ed Zachary; 07-01-2007 at 02:11 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    finally someone else realizes that Braveheart, while a good movie it was inaccurate. Oh well. Hi welcome aboard, its Nice to have another member in Maryland. I am a historian in training. Working on my bachlores in History, As you can see English grammer is not my strong point and Hooked on Phonics didn't work for me.

Ed Zachary Guest
    Player/GM:
    LFG:
    Our group has two English teachers including my wife. Learning proper spelling and grammar is less painful than the alternative... being constantly corrected.

What periods of history and regions do you find most interesting?