The Chat Group Tombstone RPG
- Desired players: 3 to 5 roleplayers that start in the same town together as a group
- Amount of time: 3 to 4 hours once per week (longer if the group can and wants it)

What is the difference?
You as the roleplayer will roll the dice for the attack rolls and some of the events. You will also be updating the character sheet yourself. You will get to adventure as a group instead of alone. There will be more live interaction and more progress made when playing the game.

Why the penandpaper site?
The dice system allows us to see the results together. The chat room is more advanced allowing us to save the session. Also it is a good way to promote the game and hopefully get a few players to join the play by post version of the game also.

What day do we meet?
That would be my question? As for me I am available every night after 9:00 P.M. U.S. Eastern time, yet can host all day on Saturdays and Sundays.

How many players do I prefer?
3 to 5 roleplayers that are dedicated to meet once a week in the chat room is the goal. Also I prefer that the roleplayers truly are not interrupted during gameplay on that day of the week. That we can provide full attention to the game for those few hours.

If interested let me know what day in the week is best for you and what times? Once we have 3 roleplayers that can meet together at the same time I will set up a day to meet and begin playing the game!