Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Game
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Game

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Game

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    What was it? What is the most amusing (in hindsight) thing that ever happened to you on the way to play and you still made the game?

Garry AKA --Phoenix-- Rising above the Flames.
    My favorite game console is a table and chairs.
    The Olde Phoenix Inn

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    huh. despite my long years of gaming... i've always either made the game, or cancelled. i actually don't have any stories in this genre. *^^*
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I was on my way out the door and walking to my car when a bird landed one in the middle of my head. I had to go back in and re shower, no help for it.

Garry AKA --Phoenix-- Rising above the Flames.
    My favorite game console is a table and chairs.
    The Olde Phoenix Inn

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Was drivning down the PA turnpike when I came across a guy motioning for everyone to move over into the left lane. I did but most other folks just flew right past him. (Some rather close) As we went around a large curve, it became obivious why he was there. A tire had blew off of a semi trailer and the remnants were laying in the middle of the right hand lane. Of course, everyone is then trying to dive into the left lane and not hit the tire. I slowed and after the bend, there was the trailer truck with the missing tire at a pull off area. I turned on my blue light for when responding to fire calls and started backing up the right lane. People were still not paying attention to the guy with the flags but couldn't get over to the other lane as fast as they wanted when they saw my light flashing. The other guy came up and we got the tire tossed into the back of my truck, then went up to where the trailer truck was at. The guys from the truck thanked me for stopping to help with the tire. Only ended up being about 10 minutes late getting to the gaming site.
    Last edited by cplmac; 10-07-2013 at 09:12 AM.
    "You go 50 feet and come to a Y."