Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Part 1, Act 2: Scene 1 - Page 12
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Part 1, Act 2: Scene 1

Downloads
    Uploads

Emiko

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Quote Originally Posted by voidoblivion View Post
    Cred: When asked of Purusartha as he lead to the cellar he answers: He will be here shortly, and told me to meet him in the cellar.

as he enters the Cellar he smiles when he sees Emiko and Cael, giving a polite nod to the other individual in the cellar. Emiko I am happy to see you are well, what happened to Ivar?

Cred:
    (Knowledge Nature Check, DC 17: = 11, Fail)

[Cred: You are largely unaware of what a Keu is, except that it is a legendary being rumored to be a favorite prey for the Vul]

{She looks over at Cred as he enters the room with Wrusk. Kitsune jumps from Emiko's lap and runs over to Cred bounding around happily wagging her tail.}

~Please, don't let him be the only one who survived... I hope I did not cause the loss of more good people...~

"Cred!" She says in excitement as she scrambles to her feet. Her face turns sad at the mention of Ivar. "Ivar... He didn't survive his wounds, but we brought his body here to the tannery..."

"Did the others escape with you? Please tell me they are okay?!" She says as she walks over to stand in front of Cred.
    Last edited by Daydreaming; 11-14-2013 at 05:56 PM. Reason: quoted cred

Downloads
    Uploads

Deidra

Quote Originally Posted by Narayan View Post
    [Deidra, make a listen check to see if you overhear Amaya's warning.]

Saeed: At first, Saeed stares at you with surprise as you move over to his table. After you give your warning, Saeed discretely glances about and takes notice of the two men you speak of. (Spot Check, Take 10 = 25, Success) He then rises and steps beside you as you make to turn away, touching your arm and drawing you away from the table as if you were an old confidant, speaking low enough that he will not be overheard by Kelest.

[Deidra, He happens to pull Amaya away closer to your table. You have no trouble hearing what he says to her.]

Saeed: "Kasha is a dangerous person, I am in your debt for warning me about those two thugs. Please do not go without allowing me to repay that kindness. And also, I must comment that you resemble a woman by the name of Awanseiga from the south. She said her daughter might come up to this city looking for her and paid me to keep an eye out for her. Would that happen to be you?"

Deidra: Sees and hears the exchange, gives Amaya a reassuring nod, hoping she realizes that Deidra has her back. Refocuses on the Dragon Lady and her companion.
    Windstar - Escapee from the D&D'ers retirement home. Trust in the Shadows!!

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Post Amaya, Deidra, Kelest, Saeed, Zhen

Saeed: Takes notice of Deidra and gives her a quick appraising look while he answers Amaya. "If it is answers you seek, I will do my best to provide them. It is the least I can do. But please, tell me who is that fierce-looking halfling? A friend of yours?"

[Amaya: Now would be a good time for a Sense Motive Check on your part to help you decide if Saeed is being honest with your or not.]

[Deidra: You have no trouble overhearing his question, in cause you wish to answer it for yourself and introduce yourself.]

Meanwhile the table-maid is about to return with the drinks for Kelest and Saeed so the two thugs rise from their seats, but instead of following through with their plan to poison those drinks they turn and walk stiffly for the door instead. Saeed smirks and gives them an evil stare.

[Amaya, Deidra: What do you do?]

Downloads
    Uploads

Deidra

Saeed: Takes notice of Deidra and gives her a quick appraising look while he answers Amaya. "If it is answers you seek, I will do my best to provide them. It is the least I can do. But please, tell me who is that fierce-looking halfling? A friend of yours?"

[Amaya: Now would be a good time for a Sense Motive Check on your part to help you decide if Saeed is being honest with your or not.]

[Deidra: You have no trouble overhearing his question, in cause you wish to answer it for yourself and introduce yourself.]

Meanwhile the table-maid is about to return with the drinks for Kelest and Saeed so the two thugs rise from their seats, but instead of following through with their plan to poison those drinks they turn and walk stiffly for the door instead. Saeed smirks and gives them an evil stare.

"I sir, know this lady but briefly while transiting here on a ship. but seeing as I know her more than you, I am Deidra Lightbane"
    Windstar - Escapee from the D&D'ers retirement home. Trust in the Shadows!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Windstar View Post
    "I sir, know this lady but briefly while transiting here on a ship. but seeing as I know her more than you, I am Deidra Lightbane"
    Amaya: Amaya looked to her side at Deidra who still sat at her table. "As she said, we meet on the ship here, We talked very little but we do know more about eachother in those little talks then we do about you sir." Amaya said turning back to the man named Saeed. She wasn't sure if she could trust him or not about the answers she wanted yet. Noticing out the courner of her eye behind Saeed, the two thugs stand and turn to leave. Amaya looked at them quickly and then to Saeed who was just give them an evil stare. "Are you not going to stop them or confront them? they will try again" Amaya said as if she knew from experience.

[Sense Motive 1D20+10 => 26]

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Post Amaya, Deidra, Kelest, Saeed, Zhen

Quote Originally Posted by Deidra

Quote Originally Posted by Amaya
    Amaya: Amaya looked to her side at Deidra who still sat at her table. "As she said, we meet on the ship here, We talked very little but we do know more about eachother in those little talks then we do about you sir." Amaya said turning back to the man named Saeed. She wasn't sure if she could trust him or not about the answers she wanted yet.

[Sense Motive 1D20+10 => 26]

[Amaya: You feel no deception from Saeed at this point. He seems genuine about his offer and he seems confident that he has some answers for you.]

Quote Originally Posted by Amaya
    Noticing out the courner of her eye behind Saeed, the two thugs stand and turn to leave. Amaya looked at them quickly and then to Saeed who was just give them an evil stare. "Are you not going to stop them or confront them? they will try again" Amaya said as if she knew from experience.

Saeed:
    Shakes his head. "There's no point confronting them. They didn't actually attempt anything so there's no excuse to kill them in self defense. Even if we did Kasha has many more like them under her sway. Thugs like that are only certain to come after you if the odds are in their favor. As long as we see em coming, they won't try these sneaky efforts again. Next time, if they're serious about doing us harm, they'll change tactics and send more men."

"You're likely wondering who Kasha is and why she's after me and those ladies at my table? Well, there's a lot of backstory involved but the short answer is Kasha represents an evil cult of wererats who do their best to make everyone fear them. My friends offer a religious alternative that Kasha's cult views as a threat. Any reason for hope that empowers people against the likes of Kasha is something her ilk will always seek to destroy."

"But pardon me, I do not mean to ramble on, where are my manners? It is a pleasure to meet you Deidra Lightbane. I am Saeed. And what is my saviors name?"
    Saeed asks Amaya with a kind smile.

Downloads
    Uploads

Post Cred

{She looks over at Cred as he enters the room with Wrusk. Kitsune jumps from Emiko's lap and runs over to Cred bounding around happily wagging her tail.}

~Please, don't let him be the only one who survived... I hope I did not cause the loss of more good people...~

"Cred!" She says in excitement as she scrambles to her feet. Her face turns sad at the mention of Ivar. "Ivar... He didn't survive his wounds, but we brought his body here to the tannery..."

"Did the others escape with you? Please tell me they are okay?!" She says as she walks over to stand in front of Cred.
    He hugs and pets the Kitsune then nods and sighs about Ivar, knowing if he had been there he could of saved him. Purusartha, Sauel, and Yorick made it they should be here shortly.
    Last edited by Narayan; 11-16-2013 at 04:07 AM.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up End of Part 1, Act 2, Scene 1

After chasing the guards a fair distance down the street, Purusartha breaks off from the pursuit, leading the small pack of were's to the park beside the massive outer wall. As you reach the tannery he shifts back to human form. (Control Shape Check, DC 20: Take 10 = 23, Success)

After wiping away sweat from his brow and taking a deep breath, Purusartha kneels down and moves the camouflage away from the steps to the exterior cellar door and disarms the trap. Then he hits his fist against the heavy door four times.

<End of Part 1, Act 2, Scene 1>
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Experience Award Time (* = Normal xp adjusted for bloodlines, roleplaying xp is not penalized for bloodlines like normal xp)

Main Group

PC's
    Crdechzkragar - 800 xp + 400 bonus roleplaying xp + 2 character points
    Emiko - 800 xp + 500 bonus roleplaying xp + 2 character points
    Sauel - *420 xp + 450 bonus roleplaying xp + 2 character points

NPC's
    Achetti - 300 xp
    Cael - 600 xp
    Caelim - 200 xp
    Purusartha - 850 xp
    Thiara - 700 xp
    Wrusk - 300 xp