Hi everyone,

I am looking to run a “Night's Black Agents” campaign online and have unfortunately had three of my five players drop out on account of outside commitments. For those unfamiliar with the game it uses Robin D Laws GUMSHOE engine and can be summarised as “The Bourne Trilogy” if TREADSTONE were vampires. It's written by Ken Hite and is, frankly, the bees knees.

Here is a link to the Weblog where I will be providing support documentation, tips, hints, links and other stuff that players (and lurkers!) will find interesting. I will also be posting After Action Reports at the close of each session. This link is for a gamer questionnaire which will give you some ideas as to what sort of play style we are looking at as well as the sort of information I will need from you to get set up.

What I am looking for
3-5 players available weekly on Sundays between 19:00 to 23:30 GMT.

For our colonial cousins that works out as follows:
14:00 to 18:30 EST
13:00 to 17:30 CST,
12:00 to 16:30 MST
11:00 to 15:30 PST
(Add an hour for Daylight Savings Time where required).

English language only I'm afraid - I blame the education system/Empire!
I am looking to start at some point in the next two to three weeks (say 13 OCT 13 or 20 OCT 13). I will be providing a Dropbox link with appropriate support material if you are unfamiliar with the game and will likely be 1-on-1 or small group intro sessions for players who want to dip their toes in to a new system. I am happy to answer any questions you may have but please do read the linked questionnaire which should answer quite a few.
Reply inline here, via G+, or whatever other method you see fit

Thanks in advance,
Paul