Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Cyberpunk OWoD?

Downloads
    Uploads

Cyberpunk OWoD?

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I know White Wolf published World of Future Darkness but on the whole what do you think of a Shadowrun style World of Darkness game?
    Game: #Starwars_Outlaws

Game Info:http://starwars-outlaws.nstars.org/
    Email: babylon.submissions@gmail.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like it! I like oWoD and nWoD as a great platform for Shadowrun (you might want the Technocracy book), Supernatural, Firefly, Dresden, or Ghost in the Shell, among other games.

Mood and powers could be switched over with only a small amount of work, and you could handle the races in similar way to the way oWoD handles clans, tribes, etc.

-Will-

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not so much into the races of Shadowrun in a WoD setting it might get a little to much with all the supernatural races. However YES the technocracy would be perfect for antagonists for this setting. The way we tackled Augmentation is to create a background called Enhancements. Players can do one of two things with this. They can take the easy way out and spend the points the background gives them in things like Attributes or they can spend individual points on some of the Augmentations featured in the Shadowrun books. Not all are suitable but there are a fair few. But because This is cheap creation wise there needs to be balance. So with numbers of points you want, you have to take genetic flaws. This gives a little balance as well as livens things up character wise.
    Game: #Starwars_Outlaws

Game Info:http://starwars-outlaws.nstars.org/
    Email: babylon.submissions@gmail.com