Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: another player looking for group

Downloads
    Uploads

another player looking for group

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello. Iím an old school Tulsa gamer that got started back in the early 90s and have played many a game systems since. Probably my favorite would be AD&D, Shadowrun, Cyberpunk and Vampire/Mage, but Iím open to almost everything if you have the patience to teach me. I havenít been too involved in the gaming scene in the last 5 or so years but things in life have calmed down and Iíve found some free time to dedicate towards my favorite hobby again.

What Iím looking for is a mature bunch of gamers to meet and game with. I like doing a bit of roleplaying with some action mixed in so a 50/50 split would be perfect. My gaming schedule is limited to evenings only during the weekdays but pretty open during the weekends (once a week on a stable schedule preferred).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Our group is looking g to add another player, we just started a pathfinder campaign players are still level one. We are all over 30 without oldest at 40. We are kinda of a "beer and pretzels" group, we play and every now and then get side tracked with out of game talk. I have played D&D for about 14 ears one of us played 1st edition. We play ever other Saturday starting from 2:00pm untilled we had our fill. We play in Tulsa around the 145th and 41st area. Let me know if this sounds like your kinda thing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure if you have found a group or not so i will take a shot. We are looking to add a player to our group....we have one 24 year old but the rest of us are 35 to 45 years old. we run Pathfinder and 3.5. We are about to start the second installment of Mummys Mask now. when we end that we will break from that path for a bit and run 3.5 campaign for a time. We switch back and forth to let GM's rest and get some play in. Let me know if you are interested or have questions. We play every other Saturday from 10 am to 5pm. Tulsa