Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
My DriveThru PDF's of SUPERS by BBG
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Click here to go to the first special guest post in this thread.   Thread: My DriveThru PDF's of SUPERS by BBG

Downloads
    Uploads

My DriveThru PDF's of SUPERS by BBG

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I just found out that BBG no longer owns Supers and the Supers Sourcebook, that I purchased from DTRPG and have waited for updates to the pdf's for a long time now and keep checking ever so often. That's when I see it belongs to some company called Hazard now, WTH? So now I have to re-buy just to get updated pdf's of a game I was suppose to get updates on? That's really not kosher man!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Before I sold the game to Hazard, the updated pdf was available for free to everyone who had bought the game. A mass email was sent via RPGNow/Drivethru telling buyers (whose settings are set to accept emails from that site) that there is an updated download available. It was available to download for over a year. As I have the right to sell SUPERS! to whomever I want, whenever I want, I don't see how I can be responsible for you not downloading your update. Also, please don't come onto my forums to publicly berate me. You could have asked a simple question or even PM'd me. As I no longer own SUPERS!, there is nothing I can do for you..although, maybe there is....tell you what, PM me your email address and I'll send you a free copy of Triumphant! instead.
    Last edited by Simon W; 07-31-2013 at 02:39 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingcircus View Post
    I just found out that BBG no longer owns Supers and the Supers Sourcebook, that I purchased from DTRPG and have waited for updates to the pdf's for a long time now and keep checking ever so often. That's when I see it belongs to some company called Hazard now, WTH? So now I have to re-buy just to get updated pdf's of a game I was suppose to get updates on? That's really not kosher man!
    It should still be in your library, so just go find it and download it (which would be the last version).
    The Soultaker Studios Blog: http://soultakerstudios.blogspot.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon W View Post
    Before I sold the game to Hazard, the updated pdf was available for free to everyone who had bought the game. A mass email was sent via RPGNow/Drivethru telling buyers (whose settings are set to accept emails from that site) that there is an updated download available. It was available to download for over a year. As I have the right to sell SUPERS! to whomever I want, whenever I want, I don't see how I can be responsible for you not downloading your update. Also, please don't come onto my forums to publicly berate me. You could have asked a simple question or even PM'd me. As I no longer own SUPERS!, there is nothing I can do for you..although, maybe there is....tell you what, PM me your email address and I'll send you a free copy of Triumphant! instead.
    Don't do that Simon. I just checked my account, and Supers! is still in my library. I only bought it when you had it available, so they can still access the last version you uploaded. This was just an asshat who ranted without actually bothering to see if it was still there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by urbwar View Post
    Don't do that Simon. I just checked my account, and Supers! is still in my library. I only bought it when you had it available, so they can still access the last version you uploaded. This was just an asshat who ranted without actually bothering to see if it was still there.
    I've a mind to delete his ranty post...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by urbwar View Post
    It should still be in your library, so just go find it and download it (which would be the last version).
    Maybe he'll come back and apologise...

Downloads
    Uploads
    guess we'll see

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry about the rant, I was frustrated over the fact I got no info from DrivethruRPG on it at all. No biggie though, I contacted the owner of Drivethru and showed me it was in a separate account I forgot about, with a very old email address that was dead, so I had to update the account. Everythings kool now. Just wish you still owned it, sorry for the rant, I know its not your fault, shit happens.

Don't worry about Triumphant I went ahead and purchased a copy off there, thanks for the offer anyhow.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ^-^
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive