Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Addicted to Bolt Action and terrain building
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Addicted to Bolt Action and terrain building

Downloads
    Uploads

Addicted to Bolt Action and terrain building

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I haven't been on the site much as of late. Seems I spend most of my time working on my various Bolt Action armies and building terrain.

For those of you interested in such thing you can check out my blog to see all of my stuff. Right now it is all Bolt Action related but I am getting ready to expand into some other areas, and back into the world of RPG's. Though I am thinking to do a seperately blog for this.

If you dig WWII and miniature terrain have a look ---> My Imagination is in Ruins

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's some really great looking terrain!
    Skunk
    a.k.a. Johnprime

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't you just love foam insulation?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    speaking of foam... foam caulking can be quite handy for strengthening joins and for organic shapes in general, as is that organic spray insulation. a bit on the pricey side, what.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Skunkape View Post
    That's some really great looking terrain!
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by mrken View Post
    Don't you just love foam insulation?
    I do brother, I do. The stuff on your FB page looks awesome. If I ever get out to Denver ever again I will have to come by and crash your game. I can't believe that I used to live there, and almost all of my family lives there and I have not visited in almost 6 years!

Quote Originally Posted by nijineko View Post
    speaking of foam... foam caulking can be quite handy for strengthening joins and for organic shapes in general, as is that organic spray insulation. a bit on the pricey side, what.
    I just discovered foam spackling/caulking awesome stuff with lots of potential.