Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
All things OOC - Page 3
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: All things OOC

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    They do have a good sense of smell I'm sure, but if they could detect only based on that I doubt it.

The DM has allowed where custom armor you are wearing could be modified to let you shift in it so you can use it, he might change this later, but if you're wearing human armor as a wolf you likely can be separated out as a were rather than a simple wolf. As for the rats, not sure none of them are shifted from what I can tell. But I'm sure there's internal turf war between the wolves and rats so he might just assume that's what this is.

Downloads
    Uploads
    hey Asher has posted whos next in the iniative sequence to post?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Narayan View Post
    Purusartha
    Tix
    Kasha
    Wererat #1
    Wererat #2
    Wererat #3
    Cred
    Asher
    Ivar
    Emiko
    Vulkyrie
    Sauel
    Palenrian
    Ivar, Emiko, Vul (and/or Asher), Saul, then Palenrian
    Last edited by rtcvb32; 07-29-2013 at 01:29 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    so NPC then PC then NPC, PC, then NPC... woot

I say we revolt and kill all the NPCs, then run to a new continent and start over lol, be all anarchist, doom a continent then move to the next one lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    We could also hold our action until we are on the same initiative and then all the PC's act together...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by asher dragoone View Post
    Looks to Emiko. "I am many things but a fool. Everyone ready your shots for Emiko speaks true, let this Vul be the first of many" He brings his bow up to aim and holds action until it becomes more visible.
    haha you guys know when I type anything in between the ~ things that means it's her inner thoughts right...? Also Emiko never thought you as a fool Asher if you read it. She thought herself a fool and then thought you might be scared since you were planning on leaving your friends and running away so quickly to leave the vul there lol. You wouldn't know that though... unless you can read minds?

Downloads
    Uploads
    ~I am thinking I am thinking I am thinking~
    *I am acting I am sneaking I am peeking*
    "I am speaking I am speaking"
    Last edited by rtcvb32; 07-29-2013 at 08:20 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ~GIggle DOomed~
    *juggles pointy sticks of doom*
    "Your Doomed"

"mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

{Dooms them all with his awesomeness within his evil Laughter Spell. DC300 GM saves 301 rest fail = all PCs Doomed}

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry I was afk these couple days... I'm working on fixing a car I am going to buy. Might be done tomorrow I hope.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Game is being 'Paused' for a redesign

So I'm sorry to say that I had to drop Asher from the game. This is unfortunate because I designed the whole campaign around his character. I don't think the group will stick together without Asher's plotline so rather than trying to carry on somehow I've elected to redesign the campaign.

I'm gonna need your input on what sort of campaign you remaining players think you would play well in together? It doesn't have to be set in the Kingdom of Vulkh either unless you really want too. We can play elsewhere on Sion.

So anyway, talk amongst yourselves... bounce around some ideas... chat with me if I happen to be online, and I will check back with you.

Thanks also, I was really enjoying playing with the rest of you. I'm sorry I put my faith in the wrong PC to play a lead role and made the game too focused on his plotline.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Kinda unfortunate but stuff happens. I've played in a couple different campaigns that are PbP on Paizo, and they ended up stopping due to how long it was taking. (This size of battle we're doing taking over 2 months, for maybe 10 rounds of combat with 5pc's).

I don't mind if we leave the Vul in as the major 'badguy' in it all; Afterall if the Vul have been in control of the main area for the better part of a thousand years, leaving them where they are is fine.

If we start over, it would seem I have the only were PC, at which point our characters meeting again they wouldn't know he's cursed with lycanthrope, so there's that to consider vs having Puru & Yorick involved as they currently are/were.

Types of adventuring. Basic adventuring would be good, due to the speed of PbP either try and do battles where we're all online at the same time and using MapTools, or working in pairs as those rounds tend to move faster for combat (Not that I'd want to go without backup all the time, or only one companion).

Sauel (as was decided a while ago) is sorta out to help the greater good, so he could probably tie into almost any group so long as it seems halfway meaningful. Thoughts anyone? Ideas?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love this world. Honestly I suggest we let me heal key PC/NPC the players kill the downed Vul, the large Valkyrie group shows up and we scatter. We all find each other accept for Asher. (he could of been captured) But we must continue on even if he is not around. the Vul must be defeated. The healing will allow for a better connection between my PC and the other PCs. While not much of a rewrite will be needed then.

We will continue on with the quest in his honor. Make it a battle cry of sorts

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure if that would work... Asher's character (Half air dragon) was the heir to the throne that could turn the tide and throw the Vul out. Would you really expect it to work that four or five random people who claim to be doing work for the rightful heir but never have him appear?

Maybe Asher joins Archille, and works from the cities and politics, perhaps giving us chores to do but if Asher gets caught, sorry campaigns over. If he's been booted as Narayan says is the case, then the current main purpose of it all just doesn't fit anymore.

Puru was going to help quite a bit with Asher, Tix belongs to asher, Sauel is following Puru and with Puru's conviction he's willing to go as far as needed. Archille was out early on as a prey species. Next we have a cursed female with a kitsune and a kobold that are barely entered into the mix. No, if Asher doesn't intend to return and really take the reins then likely the whole thing does need to be scrapped and done over again. Mind you I'd like to finish the combat and then get XP and divide loot and work from there (I'm almost at 3rd afterall).

Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy Reitrment of Ivar the bastard dwarf

Eh. I am really being put off by the pace. I enjoy the feel and the set, but I am losing interest. Me thinks I shall search for a in chat game. What ever adventure you guys begin/continue I will read on though. The group is strong and enjoyable.

Downloads
    Uploads
    lol yeah all that work and nothing. How sad. well I will be willing to play in the next game

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast