Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
All things OOC - Page 2
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: All things OOC

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    well Ive got AIM and YIM

Any one else have these two messengers that would be willing or want to do the group chat?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can do the group chat thing.. I have a mic, and I have skype and YIM. My skype is: dickiesanchez , and my YIM is: flamingvampire5
    Make sure you let me know who you are though when you message me on those, cause I get a lot of weirdos trying to chat me up on there or add me lol. Oh also I wanted to note that I always show as invisible on those too, so even though it might not look like I am online I might actually be there. I do that so I don't have to deal with certain people if I don't feel like it at the time. Not you guys of course but other friends of mine that need better things to do with their time than ask me what I'm doing a million times a day haha.
    Last edited by Daydreaming; 07-19-2013 at 08:48 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rtcvb32 View Post
    Seems like discussion not directly related to the game shouldn't go in the main posts of any (or 'Start Here' either). So I'm starting this thread for any discussions that might need to be done.

It's very likely Sauel isn't going to be doing much for a while, so I wouldn't mind at the least talking to everyone a little. Unfortunately I can't think up a good subject for some reason, probably due to reading a comic or a hundred other unimportant things.
    Great idea by the way.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by shadovar View Post
    Oh thats cool D: I geuss i just wasn't reading all the stuffs. makes the class seem a lot better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlotus View Post
    ( oh yeah it's really a lot of fun, if you get the right feats it can be pretty damn powerful, since you don't have spell cool downs on an eldritch blast haha. That's what made me want to try it. I've always loved the thought of playing a caster cause I play casters in videogames a lot, but I was always annoyed with the limited spells per day stuff.)

I would think you guys would do that talk in the OOC thread, otherwise it kinda clutters it up...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would think you guys would do that talk in the OOC thread, otherwise it kinda clutters it up...
    ah yeah sorry man I was only replying in the thread the comment was made in so it was easier to see the response. Unless you can quote from another thread into a different thread like this one? I wasn't sure.

Edit: yes , I guess we can quote here from other threads... ok fixed it for you man and put a note on there for shadovar.
    Last edited by Daydreaming; 07-20-2013 at 04:35 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by shadovar View Post
    Oh thats cool D: I geuss i just wasn't reading all the stuffs. makes the class seem a lot better.
    oh yeah it's really a lot of fun, if you get the right feats it can be pretty damn powerful, since you don't have spell cool downs on an eldritch blast haha. That's what made me want to try it. I've always loved the thought of playing a caster cause I play casters in videogames a lot, but I was always annoyed with the limited spells per day stuff.

Downloads
    Uploads
    well I can do YIM also. I am voidoblivion@yahoo.com on there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    dang I guess Asher is MIA? hahah I've been waiting for him to post his reply for a few days now...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ditto... I think Narayan said he was sick.

I'd almost think let him play as an NPC for a little while, but since as Asher's sorta the center of the story, and having him die or something happen when clearly a different decision would have prevented it puts it in an interesting dilemma. In a battle hopefully everyone can log on once or twice and give a short brief reply and maybe let the DM figure out how the results are... Hmmm... Well life happens, but as long as the story starts picking up again at a decent pace soon I am willing to wait a little longer, but I hope to get the battle finished up fairly soon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Narayan View Post

you forgot Tix on your map.
    Being identified as a human didn't sound good, and he couldn't move Yorick either.
    it's ok to be a human in the city, just not a lycanthrope. I think you might of wrote this wrong? I'm not sure if that's what you meant...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe I forgot a couple words.. Being identified as a werewolf IN his human form is what I meant... I'm sure the Vul probably have good memories...

edit: Also Rabi is missing as well...
    Last edited by rtcvb32; 07-25-2013 at 04:52 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe I forgot a couple words.. Being identified as a werewolf IN his human form is what I meant... I'm sure the Vul probably have good memories...

edit: Also Rabi is missing as well...
    oh ok, but from what I read you had changed to your werewolf form before my character and the others came out to help you guys. I didn't see any posts where you had changed back to a human yet though, maybe you forgot? It has been a while since the first posts of the battle after all.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by asher dragoone View Post
    Curses under his breath at the sight of a Vul, not what he wanted now. "We must scatter or take the vul down before it can call for others...." He mutters to himself. <initiative-14>
    It already did call for others... hence when it blew it's special horn calling for more vulkyrie haha...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlotus View Post
    oh ok, but from what I read you had changed to your werewolf form before my character and the others came out to help you guys. I didn't see any posts where you had changed back to a human yet though, maybe you forgot? It has been a while since the first posts of the battle after all.
    Nope, didn't change back and didn't forget, but changing and letting a Vul see me change from one form to another right in front of him probably will put me on a death list... Even if it isn't listed as a law I'm sure they have a severe dislike for were's from what I've gathered in this campaign so far.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope, didn't change back and didn't forget, but changing and letting a Vul see me change from one form to another right in front of him probably will put me on a death list... Even if it isn't listed as a law I'm sure they have a severe dislike for were's from what I've gathered in this campaign so far.

oh ok... I wasn't sure if werewolves appeared to look like regular wolves or if they looked different. I wonder if the Vul just have a good sense of smell and could detect you from that? or if werewolves do look noticeably different than regular wolves?

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast