Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: All things OOC

Downloads
    Uploads

Arrow All things OOC

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Seems like discussion not directly related to the game shouldn't go in the main posts of any (or 'Start Here' either). So I'm starting this thread for any discussions that might need to be done.

It's very likely Sauel isn't going to be doing much for a while, so I wouldn't mind at the least talking to everyone a little. Unfortunately I can't think up a good subject for some reason, probably due to reading a comic or a hundred other unimportant things.

Downloads
    Uploads
    im the new guy who plays the Koldbold, so why is Sauel not going to be doing much for a while? Oh and also its been fun playing with this group. It has been over 6 years since Ive played DnD.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Currently Sauel is at 8 HitPoints, and likely in-character he is interested in resting. Depending on how long the night remains, it's likely (unless he runs into trouble on the way back to the hideout) he'll just be sleeping. Personally I'd like to get into a few more battles quickly with his HP back at full.

True he could just take one of the healing potions, but that's only if another fight is imminent, otherwise if he has nothing else to do he can work on side projects back at the workshop while his wounds heal over.

I wonder. Wasn't there a healing rule that you get back 1HP per hour (And lycanthropes get 2 per hour)? If that's the case he can be back and ready in 8 hours, but that's still the next day...

Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah sadly its not like there is a kolbold healer in the area that could heal you. it will be a long night for you, that sucks

Downloads
    Uploads
    nice little battle with the rat also, looked like the dice hated you for a moment

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I'm a healer, but most of my spell selection wasn't set for urban or fighting. Likely most of my spells will go towards healing in the morning.

And yes the dice weren't liking me or Yorick, but somehow we got just what we needed at the same time. Yorick especially had bad luck.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought the poison dagger fort fail sucked. but still the battle was pretty awesome, I made my kolbold to be like the parties Cleric once I am into the party that is. Should be a lot of fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    So there will be two healers? That's good... Can never have too many.

And yes the poison dagger did suck (I had anti-venom but didn't think about using it), being Silver didn't help any either. However ability point healing shouldn't take too long.

Downloads
    Uploads
    good stuff

Downloads
    Uploads
    never can have enough healers in a party

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love the city map, Vul Laws and hit list posted on the new thread, well done

Downloads
    Uploads
    Who is up for a Skype chat group were we can talk OOC while we PbP? Like being at a table RPing joking around as you play.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't use Skype...

Downloads
    Uploads
    what do you use?

Downloads
    Uploads
    AIM/YIM, IRC... There's a few others but those are the most common ones. (I have MSN but MSN doesn't like me for some reason...)

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast